• A Great Buying Experience!!! A+++

Congratulations on your new car, Eric! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln and we look forward to seeing you again!

Ford Taurus 2011 Limited, Used Car. The car was (is) in great shape, hard to say it was not new, truly like new condition. The car was completely detailed, super clean, full tank of gas. Ready to leave the lot. Kristi Cunningham was a dream to work with. Very easy to talk too, very accommodating, helpful, simply a joy to work with. No over selling or pressure sales. What I would like to see from every car dealer. A person you would love to have as a friend at your parties or out for a casual dinner. A person you would want to spend time with. The support staff were helpful and friendly. I real joy to had worked with them on my new (used) car. Thank you so much J Eric Gruben

• Good job

First class service at a fair price done on time and with a smile

First class service at a fair price done on time and with a smile

Michael, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great and Honest Service at Highland Park Ford

I was going to get my 7500 mile oil change because I received a magnet to get 6 month or 7500 mile oil change. When I came the service manager rold me that it was done at 6900 miles , when I bought tbe car. I only needed a tire rotation. I waited in the waitroom and while waiting, I got a free car wash. Nothing better than free. Great service in my book.

• Service review

Great service,,Would recommend this dealer to a friend

Great service,,Would recommend this dealer to a friend

Joseph, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• great service

oil change was quick. Writers were very polite and accommodating.

oil change was quick. Writers were very polite and accommodating.

Jessica, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• best sales person

Matt Price , the best sales person ever. If you are 10% convinced, that you will be buying a car , he will convince you the rest 90% Straight forward , honest business man. Helpful in every way. Must give it a shot.

• Having oil change done

Erika, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I had a great experience with Jonathan helping me with all the questions I had as well as want I wanted done with my vehicle. The service was fast and they Jonathan walked through each process of what got done to my car. Thank you!

• Great experience

Barry is the best! Thank you for your service and ensuring I got the car I wanted!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Carly! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln as your first choice for service!

• Fabulous dealership!!

Great friendly service dept! I have been doing business with them since 1992!

David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great friendly service dept! I have been doing business with them since 1992!

• Two decade customer

As always, front desk guy (can't remember his name) is very welcoming and talks with you thoroughly on the statues of your car.

We really appreciate your feedback! At Highland Park Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!