Thank you. Your email has been sent to the dealer.

Reviews

Average Ratings

4.9
679 lifetime reviews.
  • A Great Buying Experience!!! A+++

    Ford Taurus 2011 Limited, Used Car. The car was (is) in great shape, hard to say it was not new, truly like new condition. The car was completel...

    Dealer Response

    Congratulations on your new car, Eric! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln and we look forward to seeing you again!


    Show Full Review

    Ford Taurus 2011 Limited, Used Car. The car was (is) in great shape, hard to say it was not new, truly like new condition. The car was completely detailed, super clean, full tank of gas. Ready to leave the lot. Kristi Cunningham was a dream to work with. Very easy to talk too, very accommodating, helpful, simply a joy to work with. No over selling or pressure sales. What I would like to see from every car dealer. A person you would love to have as a friend at your parties or out for a casual dinner. A person you would want to spend time with. The support staff were helpful and friendly. I real joy to had worked with them on my new (used) car. Thank you so much J Eric Gruben

    Does recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a used car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Congratulations on your new car, Eric! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln and we look forward to seeing you again!


    Hide Full Review
  • Good job

    First class service at a fair price done on time and with a smile

    Dealer Response

    Michael, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anythi...


    Show Full Review

    First class service at a fair price done on time and with a smile

    Does recommend this dealer
    Came in for service or repair
    Did not make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Michael, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!


    Hide Full Review
  • Great and Honest Service at Highland Park Ford

    I was going to get my 7500 mile oil change because I received a magnet to get 6 month or 7500 mile oil change. When I came the service manager rol...


    Show Full Review

    I was going to get my 7500 mile oil change because I received a magnet to get 6 month or 7500 mile oil change. When I came the service manager rold me that it was done at 6900 miles , when I bought tbe car. I only needed a tire rotation. I waited in the waitroom and while waiting, I got a free car wash. Nothing better than free. Great service in my book.

    Does recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?

    Hide Full Review
  • Service review

    Great service,,Would recommend this dealer to a friend

    Dealer Response

    Joseph, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take...


    Show Full Review

    Great service,,Would recommend this dealer to a friend

    Does recommend this dealer
    Came in for service or repair
    Did not make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Joseph, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!


    Hide Full Review
  • great service

    oil change was quick. Writers were very polite and accommodating.

    Dealer Response

    Jessica, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional questions about...


    Show Full Review

    oil change was quick. Writers were very polite and accommodating.

    Does recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Jessica, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!


    Hide Full Review
  • best sales person

    Matt Price , the best sales person ever. If you are 10% convinced, that you will be buying a car , he will convince you the rest 90% Straight fo...


    Show Full Review

    Matt Price , the best sales person ever. If you are 10% convinced, that you will be buying a car , he will convince you the rest 90% Straight forward , honest business man. Helpful in every way. Must give it a shot.

    Does recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?

    Hide Full Review
  • Having oil change done

    I had a great experience with Jonathan helping me with all the questions I had as well as want I wanted done with my vehicle. The service was fast...

    Dealer Response

    Erika, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!


    Show Full Review

    I had a great experience with Jonathan helping me with all the questions I had as well as want I wanted done with my vehicle. The service was fast and they Jonathan walked through each process of what got done to my car. Thank you!

    Does recommend this dealer
    Came in for service or repair
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Erika, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!


    Hide Full Review
  • Great experience

    Barry is the best! Thank you for your service and ensuring I got the car I wanted!

    Dealer Response

    Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Carly! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln as your firs...


    Show Full Review

    Barry is the best! Thank you for your service and ensuring I got the car I wanted!

    Does recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Carly! Thank you so much for choosing Highland Park Ford Lincoln as your first choice for service!


    Hide Full Review
  • Fabulous dealership!!

    Great friendly service dept! I have been doing business with them since 1992!

    Dealer Response

    David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!


    Show Full Review

    Great friendly service dept! I have been doing business with them since 1992!

    Does recommend this dealer
    Came in for service or repair
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!


    Hide Full Review
  • Two decade customer

    As always, front desk guy (can't remember his name) is very welcoming and talks with you thoroughly on the statues of your car.

    Dealer Response

    We really appreciate your feedback! At Highland Park Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Ta...


    Show Full Review

    As always, front desk guy (can't remember his name) is very welcoming and talks with you thoroughly on the statues of your car.

    Does recommend this dealer
    Came in for service or repair
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?
    Dealer Response

    We really appreciate your feedback! At Highland Park Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!


    Hide Full Review