Hertz Car Sales Allentown

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great experience!
    March 21, 2015

From my initial email to finalizing the purchase, they were quick to respond, knowledgeable and attentive. Got a nice car, good deal and an easy, plea...surable experience.

• Fast, Easy, and no hassle.
    January 13, 2016

Hal and the staff at Hertz Allentown did a stand up job in getting me a vehicle to fit my needs. Having children, I needed to make sure car seats woul...d fit, and when i pulled them out of my other vehicle to try in the prospective car, Hal smiled and helped me put them in. Once i selected the vehicle i liked, it was a fast process with the paper work, and a week later, i was driving my new vehicle. The trae in process was extremely easy, and they explained every step of how they would grade the trade in. I will absolutely consider them for my next vehicle.

• satisfied customer
    August 12, 2015

The quality of the customer service I've received will be hard to match by other dealerships. It is very rare that the sales people are genuinely inte...rested in making certain you are satisfied with your purchase. Then again when you meet their manager Eric you will understand. The Hertz organization is world class and is the benchmark other dealerships need to emulate. Please go to Hertz first before you make a car buying decision.

• Awesome is their middle name!
    August 11, 2015

I just purchased a 2013 Nissan Versa from these guys. Let me just say, they were very responsive and customer service was excellent. I went in with pr...e-approved financing, they got me a better deal and a lower payment. The process was very quick, and they gave me a more than fair value on my trade. I highly recommend them.

• A completely painless purchase at Hertz of Emmaus!
    May 19, 2015

We found a shady place to park when we first arrived (a good sign) to look over our researched possible purchased. Eric DelaCruz made us feel complete...ly at home and at ease, as we chatted about the vehicle and looked it over. After exchanging some information, and looking a second time, we test drove the truck and decided that it would be a good buy. We asked to have tires replaced as we noticed that tread was low. On a handshake we concluded, promising to be back tomorrow to do the red tape dance. Eric told us what to bring, and, later, Harold called to remind us of a detail or two. We entered the office at a little after 4 pm and were out a little after 5. New tires graced the truck. Eric found us an economical 48 month interest rate. These guys were efficient and friendly. Everything went smoothly. My wife and I could not be happier.

• My First Car
    March 28, 2015

The service was excellent and the entire car buying process went very quick. They have a huge inventory of great used cars and would definitely go bac...k.

• Great Dealership!
    March 3, 2015

I recently bought a 2013 Hyundai Accent from Hertz in Emmaus and they made it an easy and enjoyable experience. Hal Mamay and Eric Delacruz who assist...ed me were very friendly and professional. During my car search I came across a few other dealerships with scumbags for car salesman, but not here. Seemed to be too good to be true, but no surprises here...No hidden fees! It really is No Hassle pricing. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a used car to buy at Hertz. BTW I'm in love with my new car!

• Vin is great to work with
    December 24, 2014

Although I did not purchase here, it was only because they did not have the exact car that I was looking for, otherwise I would have. I worked with Vi...n, and let me tell you he is really a great guy. He is very kind and actually cares about what you are looking for, not pushy at all. If you are shopping around on the auto mile, check out Hertz and ask for Vin.

• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!
    November 24, 2014

Today we bought our second car from Hal & Errol they are the best team ever. We bought my partner's car a 2013 Buick Verono a year ago and it was so e...asy and relaxing that we knew when I was ready to replace my car where we would go. We stopped in on Saturday and found two cars that I liked and today (Monday) I drove home in a 2013 Kia Soul. We have recommended them many times to friends and family. If they don't have what you want on the lot they will search their computer and find the car you want. If you tell them what you want your payments to be they will make that happen too. There is no pressure sales, they are not pushy, they do not harass you with phone calls, emails or text messages. If you buy a car with out atleast stopping in and talking to Hal and Errol then you are paying too much and stressing yourself out for nothing.

• Great experience.
    November 17, 2014

Got a great deal and the staff was very helpful and patient. Would recommend this place for anyone looking for a car before going to the big dealershi...p. Prices are fair, and the staff is top notch.

Hertz Car Sales Allentown