Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
  • Easy, hassle-free buying process
    September 15, 2015

Buying a car from Hertz was very easy, transparent and hassle-free.

• I have already found a car and have bought several
    December 1, 2016

I have bought several cars through cars.cam and been very very satisfied

• BARB the sweetest sales associate I have ever met!
    September 7, 2016

I have been to several dealerships in the past and the reasons for going to those dealers was because I wanted a car. Now I need a car I got into a pr...etty bad accident when I got my rental from Hertz they recommended their dealers. I have had some pretty shady experiences with dealers and am not very trusting of them. I came into this Hertz dealer around 11:40 AM and wasn't met by anyone or greeted I figured maybe they're busy. But I found out that the sales associates hadn't come in yet so I wasn't to upset about that. But then there she was Barb Cobos when we started talking about what I wanted she was so very accommodating. This woman is absolutely amazing and so very patient with me because I'm very picky about what I want. I can't say enough about her but I will recommend her to everyone I can and I will keep my business with her no matter where she goes. As long as A dealer has her employed they WILL have my business. I truly hope that she gets the credit that she deserves and more because she will go to hell and back for her customers. THANK YOU BARB!!! You are awesome sauce and I can't wait to do more business with you!

• BARB the sweetest sales associate I have ever met!
    September 7, 2016

• The best car buying experience ever!
    March 23, 2016

After purchasing a vehicle in July, from Barb, we couldn't buy from anyone else. So naturally, when we decided to purchase a 2nd vehicle, this Februar...y, we came back and asked for Barb again! Barb knew the answer to all of our questions, she wasn't pushy and she genuinely cared about our car needs. When we couldn't find what we needed on the lot, she helped get us set up for the Rent2Buy program. Everything about the purchase process was easy...BOTH times...and that is important to us! I would recommend Hertz Car Sales to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. You get a newer model, in great condition for the best price. And if you are in Dallas and go to the Dallas location, go see Barb! She will give you the best car buying experience ever!

• Excellent experience
    February 8, 2016

I had a wonderful experience buying a car at Hertz. Barb was an amazing salesperson- she was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely patient with me. S...he was thorough and transparent, which made my first experience buying a car so much easier and less stressful. I did not feel any sort of pressure from her or anyone else at Hertz, which I have heard is common at dealerships. Barb made herself available at all times of the day, even on the weekends, offered to stay late to assist me, and even helped me shop for insurance. She went above and beyond and is truly an asset to the company! Hertz really covered it all, and I was very satisfied with the service and my purchase. I love my new vehicle already and trust that I received the best price and value for my money. Would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a vehicle and looking for a low-stress environment in which to do so.

• Wonderful service
    September 8, 2015

What a great place to buy a car! Thousands off retail and completely hassle free. We bought our second car from the guys and gals at Hertz Dallas and ...we will be back again.

• Great service !!!!
    November 5, 2014

Rode and Wes where extremly nice and very informative through the whole buying process, and even after getting my car i was able to come ask any quest...ons which where all answered and to top all of it off Rode was gracish enough to fill up my gas tank twice and even put my plates on for me and on top of that !!! i had a car issue which Rode took great care of me on .....these people are amazing and i will deffently tell everyone i know who needs a car about them.

• Courteous and Knowledgable Staff
    August 20, 2014

Had the opportunity to visit the facility near Love Field Airport. A professional and courteous atmosphere, and the Manager was knowledgable and frien...dly. The follow-up has been timely, and we will likely purchase our next used car here; as we complete our research.

• Head of the House
    February 1, 2014

My husband and I have been astounded with the selection and value of cars through Hertz Car Sales in Dallas. Although we've yet to purchase a vehicle,... I already know we will purchase our next vehicle here. We have found the people to be very easy to work with and there's been no pressure on us at all. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a gently used, nearly new car...and for my husband, who didn't believe me, they even sell trucks.

Thank you Carol for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were impressed by our selection, we try hard to keep many ...great vehicles for customers to choose from. We look forward to the opportunity to help you when you guys are ready for your next vehicle. Please let us know what we can do. Thank you again!

Hertz Car Sales Dallas