Hertz Car Sales Dallas

3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 14 reviews

• September 15, 2015

Buying a car from Hertz was very easy, transparent and hassle-free.

May 25, 2018

They list vehicles incorrectly online to draw you in, BAIT AND SWITCH!

We sincerely apologize for this experience. Please reach out to us at help@hertzcustomercare.com, so we may further investigate this issue and do our ...best to assist. Thank you for taking the time to give your honest feedback, Chelsea.

April 25, 2018

I haven't bought the vehicle from Hertz Car sales I was encountered them while researching for a vehicle. Their descriptions of cars is incorrect and ...they also admit it. All 2017 Hyundai Sonata are mentioned as having apple car play, but none of these vehicles have this. I checked with them and they also admitted that none of these vehicles has this feature, but they use a third party for advertising their vehicles. Even after mentioning the incorrect details to them, they didn't fixed it. How can we trust them when their listings are incorrect to start with.

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience, and can understand your frustration. Thank you for your review, and we will reach out to our local... team regarding this matter.

April 1, 2018

I love my car and love the service from hertz and i would definitely recommend a friend or anybody to shop with them for a well maintained new or used... car and promise that you will love their services

Those are great words to read. Thank you for your 5-star review, Elias.

December 1, 2016

I have bought several cars through cars.cam and been very very satisfied

September 7, 2016

I have been to several dealerships in the past and the reasons for going to those dealers was because I wanted a car. Now I need a car I got into a pr...etty bad accident when I got my rental from Hertz they recommended their dealers. I have had some pretty shady experiences with dealers and am not very trusting of them. I came into this Hertz dealer around 11:40 AM and wasn't met by anyone or greeted I figured maybe they're busy. But I found out that the sales associates hadn't come in yet so I wasn't to upset about that. But then there she was Barb Cobos when we started talking about what I wanted she was so very accommodating. This woman is absolutely amazing and so very patient with me because I'm very picky about what I want. I can't say enough about her but I will recommend her to everyone I can and I will keep my business with her no matter where she goes. As long as A dealer has her employed they WILL have my business. I truly hope that she gets the credit that she deserves and more because she will go to hell and back for her customers. THANK YOU BARB!!! You are awesome sauce and I can't wait to do more business with you!

September 7, 2016

March 23, 2016

After purchasing a vehicle in July, from Barb, we couldn't buy from anyone else. So naturally, when we decided to purchase a 2nd vehicle, this Februar...y, we came back and asked for Barb again! Barb knew the answer to all of our questions, she wasn't pushy and she genuinely cared about our car needs. When we couldn't find what we needed on the lot, she helped get us set up for the Rent2Buy program. Everything about the purchase process was easy...BOTH times...and that is important to us! I would recommend Hertz Car Sales to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. You get a newer model, in great condition for the best price. And if you are in Dallas and go to the Dallas location, go see Barb! She will give you the best car buying experience ever!

February 8, 2016

I had a wonderful experience buying a car at Hertz. Barb was an amazing salesperson- she was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely patient with me. S...he was thorough and transparent, which made my first experience buying a car so much easier and less stressful. I did not feel any sort of pressure from her or anyone else at Hertz, which I have heard is common at dealerships. Barb made herself available at all times of the day, even on the weekends, offered to stay late to assist me, and even helped me shop for insurance. She went above and beyond and is truly an asset to the company! Hertz really covered it all, and I was very satisfied with the service and my purchase. I love my new vehicle already and trust that I received the best price and value for my money. Would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a vehicle and looking for a low-stress environment in which to do so.

September 8, 2015

What a great place to buy a car! Thousands off retail and completely hassle free. We bought our second car from the guys and gals at Hertz Dallas and ...we will be back again.