Hertz Car Sales Johnston

44 reviews

May 19, 2014

My father and I received great service at Hertz from Larry Shwartz. We found the process to be very quick and easy and Larry was very helpful with all... of our questions and needs.

April 30, 2014

This purchase went very smoothly. We are very appreciative.

April 26, 2014

My husband and I were searching for a vehicle, and were able to start and finish in one location. Hertz in Johnston, RI. The salesman Jimmy was very helpful... and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership, they really know how to take care of their customers.

April 16, 2014

Just bought a one year old Toyota Prius. Thank you Jim, Larry and John! Great experience. Great guys. Great car.

April 13, 2014

A very easy and smooth process. Larry Schwartz was a pleasure to deal with. I knew what I was looking for. There was no pressure, I went in Friday morning,... they got my financing together and I picked up my 2012 Yaris on Sat. John the manager was putting on the temp plates while we finished up the paperwork. This is a great way to purchase the car you want. Thanks guys!

April 3, 2014

Both John the Manager, and Jim the salesman worked with me to get this deal done. I am very satisfied with my experience here at Hertz. No pressure to... buy nd they help you out in any way that they can to make sure you are having the best possible buying experience. I would definately recommend this dealership!

March 28, 2014

I found the vehicle I wanted on cars.com and called the dealership. Larry Schwartz asked me if I'd like to come down that day so I did. He let me test... drive it and had the answers to all of my questions. I was quite nervous being a first time but Larry was there to give me any advice that I needed. He was very down to earh. We began the buying process that day but ran into a little trouble because I was only a first time buyer. So I went home, Larry and John (finance manager) worked hard and did everything they could to get me approved. Within a week I was able to pick up my new vehicle. Larry and John were both fantastic, friendly, and informative. They made my first excperience with buying a car easy and had great results. I highly recommed Hertz Johnston and if needed to would use this dealership again.

March 24, 2014

I purchased a high end vehicle from this dealer. They exhibited excellent salesmanship without pressuring me. I was very comfortable with them from the... initial phone call till I picked up the vehicle. Please ask for Jim.

March 24, 2014

Great overall experience from start to finish, the salesman Jim in the Johnston, RI store helped me entirely! From making the reservation for me to making... sure the car was at the right location for me to pick it up. I live in Connecticut so i didn't want to travel down there too many times, once i brought the rental back, it was ready for pick up the following day. Would definately recommend this store to friends and family!

March 22, 2014

Great car. Great service, and great people! Bought a 2012 Hyundai Accent sedan with my daughter. She loves it.