Five Star Auto Direct

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

Amazing breath of fresh air!!
    August 11, 2017

I HATE car shopping. The last time I bought a car, I spent hours upon hours shopping and spending time in dealerships. I was so exhausted that by the ...time I found one that I really didn't pay attention to the final number on the car that I chose. I bought a car that was advertised for $22,995. My out the door cost was over $30K. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WITH 5 Star... I called them, told them what I want, how much I want to spend and all the deets. They brought me back to earth and helped me realize what my budget really will get me and then the found it. 3 weeks later, the car was in my driveway and I saved the good green stuff. BTW , I went to a big chain and got a quote on the same car I bought... 5 star was $3000 less! No joke. Thank you so much! Highly recommended. My wife is going to use them when she finally decides to give up her minivan. Note*** I'm not a minivan owner... my wife is.

Happy to have a car again.
    March 27, 2017

This took longer than we would have expected, but they were able to work with us.

My mustang rocks!
    December 5, 2016

I bought a 2010 GT ford mustang V8 from them. I had very specific requirements (White interior, hard top, automatic, good sound system etc.) Within a ...couple days they found my dream car that i've now been driving for 2 years. Really a great customer centric company.

THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN AMERICA
    September 12, 2014

There is a reason that Glenn Beck just bought 7 cars from him. I can personally attest to how they do business because I used to work there. So many t...imes I would hear from my costomers that "this was the best car buying experience I've ever had". They are truely not like any dealership anywhere. NO GAMES, just straight to the point and they will hunt down any vehical you need at the best deal possible. All of this stems from the owner, Roger Comstock. What agreat guy and he will absolutely never lie to you, it would go against his core values. Later when I needed to buy a Lexus I knew that I could completely trust in him to take great care of us and make sure that the vehical was in tip top shap. I have sent many people to them including my brothers and close friends.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!
    July 14, 2014

Stay away from this dealership they are very dishonest!!! Bought a car from them last year it was working fine when we drove it off the lot. Days late...r the check engine light came on. They knew it had a problem with the catalytic converter and some how got the emissions to pass. Have tried to get it to pass this year and have to replace the catalytic converter this year. They sold us a service contact and at the time the salesman was really pushing how the catalytic convert would be covered if you ever had to. Just called the company that the service contract was through to be told it was not.

Great Experience!
    April 10, 2013

Buying a car is exciting but can sometimes involve some concern or stress. There was no concern working with Five Star Auto Direct. They made the whol...e process a seamless and worry free experience. They identified my needs and wants, had the experience and knowledge in finding the best vehicle for me and were totally upfront and honest through the entire process. They were kind, offered very fair and competitive pricing and just made the whole buying process real pleasant. I will definitely be coming back for my next vehicle. Thanks Five Star!!! Mark B.

Unsure of Service
    March 12, 2013

I only talked to them on the phone. I was disappointed that they did not tell me all that was wrong with the car. I had my brother in law look at it f...or me. I did not purchase it.

Hi Julie: We are glad you took the time to share a review of Five Star Auto Direct. I am sorry you did not feel like you received five star service.... We work diligently to exceed our customers expectations. In the future I want to invite you to visit Five Star and meet with me personally so I can talk with you about the great cars we have at Five Star Auto Direct. We do sell used cars, and some of our cars are not always in perfect condition. We have two full-time mechanics that would be happy to meet with you directly to discuss any of the additional repairs we have completed on our used car inventory. We would love to help you or your brother find a car in the future or assist you with any of your repairs. Warm Regards, Tracee Comstock

Five Star Auto Direct