Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
  • Motor Mall

Everybody was helpful an friendly I purshase a car from motor mall

• Another satisfied costumer!

Excellent customer service. Richard was very helpful and had no problem fixing any issues i had with my car. I would recommend everyone to get a car f...rom motor mall!

• Another satisfied customer

What more can I say all my questions answered with no hassle. Will recommend anyone looking for a ride

• My name is Elvis Kendrick and I give them an 4 sta

My overall experience with this company was outstanding. I am a former Marine and they went above and beyond the Call of Duty in my book, so I highly... recommend anyone to go and purchase a vehicle from Motor Mall on Atlantic Boulevard

• My name is Elvis Kendrick and I give them an 4 sta

• bought a very nice used vehicle from motor mall .

these guys made everything so easy for me and even made me feel like i wasnt being used or just like they wanted my money . and the service that they ...provide is very exceptional all around the board even from porters to service and repairs. i'd recommend motor mall any day of the week.

• great service and greater customer service

I purchased my first used car from Motor Mall about 3 weeks ago and I must say I never thought the process would be so simple and they guys there are ...very helpful They helped walk me through everything I needed to know about purchasing and driving the vehicle... Also I wasn’t able to bring the car in within my 7day warranty for minor repairs I’ve noticed while driving and these guys totally made me feel grateful by extended my warranty and taking care of my vehicle for me ...Simply amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new used car!

• Fast, Friendly, Fair

I just love the fact that they are fast,efficient and willing to help you every step of the way! The customer service is what sold me! Very kind, unde...rstanding, and knowledgeable staff! They provide a warranty on all the vehicles... Definitely a plus!

• Just great!!

This place is amazing very friendly and easy process to get a car. Very fast as well and made everything easy as possible for me even when it came to ...repairs. I highly recommend motor mall!!

• Getting my car repaired

I just purchased a car from their dealership something had went out in it and I took it up there and they were able to help me right away they took my... car straight back to work on it and said it would be done the same day.

MotorMall