4.4
  • Never returned my call

I called about it a car that was listed on the app and never got a call back. The phone would ring and ring then go to voicemail.

• BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Would rate a zero star if I could. Visited the lot about a few cars and the customer service was horrible! Travis helped me last week, and when I went back to see him today, he just looked at me and walked in a different direction. The sad thing is that this was my second bag experience that I've had with this place. The first time I just chalked it up to them having a new salesperson there, but I guess things don't change over time. Just a side note to the owner..... I was in the used car industry for several years, so I speak from experience. Treat every customer as if they are they are your first, because if you dont, they maybe your last.

• Disappointed

I went there to buy a car. I had one of the salesmen to tell me I'm too busy right now. Then he went in his office and ate his breakfast. So I went out doors to find help on a car. Nobody had time and was very rude.

• Dissatisfied

Never heard from them and they didn't send more than one picture or answered my questions.

• lots of cars to offer

Quick to respond and sends emails out and then follow up with you the next week. Good Dealership would recommend to friends.

• I was interested in a coule of differant cars

this place shood be banned from advertising on any car sale web site they do not have anything they show online and I believe there reviews are self posted from self expierance I can not anyone giving them more than one star on anything !!!!!

• I was interested in a coule of differant cars

I contacted this dealer regaurding a couple of cars they had listed online by phone and by email they never said anything about them having salvage titles until I drive 40 miles to look at them and then when I spoke someone in the office they not only tell me they have to be towed away repaired and dmv certified but He didn't even offer to show me the cars.They say online they have over 400 cars in stock what they don't say is there is only about 25 or 30 that are driveable. I was very shocked and disappointed.

• Lousy

I contacted them by email through their website abt a car I was interested in looking at. Never heard back from anyone. No phone call, no email, nothing. What's the use in offering contact if they aren't going to do it? Probably a bogus car for sale anyway. I'm definitely not impressed with this dealer.

• Dont call

Dont call them they dont know anything. Called abt a car they sd no mechanical issues when i got there they sd the car had to n towef out its a mechanical special.

• car purchase

So far its been great a few things still owed will recommended others.

So far its been great a few things still owed will recommended others.