Future Ford of Clovis

• TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!

Future Ford offer an EXCEPTIONAL level of service and the best buying experience I have had in Fresno. Albert Moles is the kind of salesman every buyer is hoping to find (and every dealership should have!)..................genuinely trying to help you find the car you want at a competitive price. We found cars we were interested in online and Albert brought them to our home for test drives. No pressure - he was helpful and polite. Having narrowed our choice down to two cars we headed over to the dealership to arrange financing. My past experience has been that things can still go wrong at this point. On the contrary, in dealing with Eric we discussed further options, discounts and financing in a helpful supportive way that left the final decision with my wife and I. All the paperwork was handled with a minimum of fuss by Marcus with no last minute "add ons"! I have bought Mercedes, Acura, Ford and Toyota in the last ten years and this buying experience was by far the very best. I highly recommend this dealership and its excellent staff. Car buying as it should be!

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

• Great service

The salesman took the time to help me find the car I was looking for rather than try to get the quick sell. I have bought two cars from you in the last two years.

• Great customer service

Friendliness of staff, erase of Finance process, process around price could be improved. Sales just seem like to betwee of manager and customer

• Great customer service, excellent sales

Very friendly staff! We bought a car and we were in and out very fast. Everyone was nice and knew what they were talking about.

• Service advisors are excellent.

Efficient and helpful service advisor. Very good communication and timely maintenance service. Will continue to use Future Ford of Clovis.

• Great Sales Person - Veteran

Christopher, great salesperson. Not high pressurre, took the right amount of time. Quinton was also good and everyone was very helpful and courteo...

Christopher, great salesperson. Not high pressurre, took the right amount of time. Quinton was also good and everyone was very helpful and courteous.

• Great sales team

The sales team addressed all of my financing concerns and really committed to getting me the car and financing that was perfect for me.

• Good team

There was no pressure in to buying a vehicle and team was very helpful didn't not feel intimidated like other sales reps make you feel

• Great Experience

I was able to get my vehicle in and serviced same day; and got it back at time promised. Friendly facility, would highly recommend.

• Another great experience!

As always, Oscar Aguilar was cheerful, attentive and professional. I was impressed that he remembered my name! Although I had no appointment,Oscar processed by requests and kept me informed of the progress. Another great experience!!