Future Ford of Clovis

New 855-842-1202 Dealer Website
Used 866-281-8749 Email Dealer
Service 866-406-1081

Average based on 505 reviews
  • TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!

Future Ford offer an EXCEPTIONAL level of service and the best buying experience I have had in Fresno. Albert Moles is the kind of salesman every buyer is hoping to find (and every dealership should have!)..................genuinely trying to help you find the car you want at a competitive price. We found cars we were interested in online and Albert brought them to our home for test drives. No pressure - he was helpful and polite. Having narrowed our choice down to two cars we headed over to the dealership to arrange financing. My past experience has been that things can still go wrong at this point. On the contrary, in dealing with Eric we discussed further options, discounts and financing in a helpful supportive way that left the final decision with my wife and I. All the paperwork was handled with a minimum of fuss by Marcus with no last minute "add ons"! I have bought Mercedes, Acura, Ford and Toyota in the last ten years and this buying experience was by far the very best. I highly recommend this dealership and its excellent staff. Car buying as it should be!

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

• Awesome service and customer care

The Staff was very friendly and courteous and had my car done in a timely manner. The bagels and coffee was a major plus.

• Buying process and first service

Friendly, efficient and professional. One of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with. From sales to service, a very well run operation.

• Awesome service!

Fast friendly service. Excellent repair service and the prices was quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend future ford to my family and friends.

• Great service with recommendations for improvement

I was called when my car was ready ¿ Coffee and donuts were good!¿ The new facility is so good with a great waiting area for customers

• Always great service at future Ford of Clovis

Always good customer service when I take bigg red in for service no complaints thus far it's the wait time that gets me at times but can walk to breakfast or store while waiting

• beautiful showroom and service facility

Service was completed on time and well done, service rep was very interested in getting the job 'done right'. A positive experience

• Great Atmosphere

Atmosphere...professional...not pushy. Love the coffee machine. The gentleman who handled my truck (F-150...best truck ever), was very personable and didn't waste my time.

• New car sales

Knowledge of my truck needs and past history with future ford.being adaptable to my time constraints, and getting a good deal on a great vehicle.

• Great service always

Always pleasant and get the job done on a timely manner always keeping me in the loop as what needs to be done