Future Ford of Clovis

New 855-842-1202 Dealer Website
Used 866-281-8749 Email Dealer
Service 866-406-1081

• TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!

Future Ford offer an EXCEPTIONAL level of service and the best buying experience I have had in Fresno. Albert Moles is the kind of salesman every buyer is hoping to find (and every dealership should have!)..................genuinely trying to help you find the car you want at a competitive price. We found cars we were interested in online and Albert brought them to our home for test drives. No pressure - he was helpful and polite. Having narrowed our choice down to two cars we headed over to the dealership to arrange financing. My past experience has been that things can still go wrong at this point. On the contrary, in dealing with Eric we discussed further options, discounts and financing in a helpful supportive way that left the final decision with my wife and I. All the paperwork was handled with a minimum of fuss by Marcus with no last minute "add ons"! I have bought Mercedes, Acura, Ford and Toyota in the last ten years and this buying experience was by far the very best. I highly recommend this dealership and its excellent staff. Car buying as it should be!

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

• Professional and Friendly Service

Buying a car can be very stressful, but at Future Ford of Clovis, we did not find it to be stressful. We owe our sales person, Christopher Aldape, a great deal of thanks for that. Christopher was very professional and knowledgeable about the Ford Explorers that we were interested in. He was there explaining and supporting us during the entire process. Thank you Christopher!

• Thank you for looking out for my safety!

Samantha did a great job of taking care of my car and letting me know about what other maintenance needed to be preformed. I appreciate the effort that was taken to show me an issue with my tire and giving me options to get it taken care of while it was there. In the end, I got my tires elsewhere because the price could not be beat, but they did their best! No pressure!

• Excellent experience with sales and customer servi

The sales and managers did not treat me like "a dumb woman." I felt respected. All personnel I dealt with were polite and professional. They were very helpful showing me all the features on my new car. Encouraged me to return any time I needed help with a feature I didn't understand. I appreciated that very much.

• Friendly Staff, great service department

Friendly staff and the service department is excellent. Brought my truck in with no appointment and they were able to accommodate me and finish it within an hour

• Great services

Fast and efficient services that was provided. Comfortable waiting lounge Service writer was great at communicating with me on how my service was doing.

• Excellent Service

The service writer was able to get me early and the service was done quickly. Also the waiting area was very pleasant.

• Great Service

Fast service, didn't wait too long. I recommend you get there first thing in the morning to ensure your wait time is quick

• Great service

Oscar took a lot of time with us and we never felt rushed or pressured. Walter was very nice as well.

• Outstanding Service

Jerad was ready for us as scheduled and got us out fast and on time. He was polite and helpful.