Future Ford of Clovis

• TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!

Future Ford offer an EXCEPTIONAL level of service and the best buying experience I have had in Fresno. Albert Moles is the kind of salesman every buyer is hoping to find (and every dealership should have!)..................genuinely trying to help you find the car you want at a competitive price. We found cars we were interested in online and Albert brought them to our home for test drives. No pressure - he was helpful and polite. Having narrowed our choice down to two cars we headed over to the dealership to arrange financing. My past experience has been that things can still go wrong at this point. On the contrary, in dealing with Eric we discussed further options, discounts and financing in a helpful supportive way that left the final decision with my wife and I. All the paperwork was handled with a minimum of fuss by Marcus with no last minute "add ons"! I have bought Mercedes, Acura, Ford and Toyota in the last ten years and this buying experience was by far the very best. I highly recommend this dealership and its excellent staff. Car buying as it should be!

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

• Knowledgeable and Fair

They were knowledgeable and fair through the whole experience. I didn't feel like I had to haggle too much of anything and felt that they did all they could to make it work for me.

• great service

was really helpfull no issue at all got the problem fixed same day also got me a rental for the day for free also

• Customer service

There was no body ahead of me and they took my truck right in. Parts didnt have the part I needed I needed 2 finder molding plastic bolts and they Ford doesnt sell them?

• In and Out

Prompt and professional service. Oscar does a great job communicating and setting the right expectations. Enjoy visiting Future Ford of Clovis.

• Great service

I was amazed how attentive the staff was. From the time I first drove onto the lot, I was greeted right away and directed to the correct people to help me. The first man was Chris Benincosa who came right up to me as soon as I arrived and asked if he could help me. I mentioned I was looking for a new or used car. He took my number and stayed in touch with me. Each day he stayed in touch by letting know what new inventory had just arrived. I was impressed and came back to see what was available. At this time he directed me to Christopher Aldape to help me. Christopher did a fantastic job of making me feel so welcome and he took his time showing me some cars and even let me test drive a couple. He is a very good salesman and because of the test drives, I decided on the 2017 Escape. From then on everything went smoothly to the end of the deal and I was able to drive my new car off the lot that night. I would recommend my friends to visit the place. Every one we dealt with was very professional and pleasant.

• Great service and clean facilities

friendly service and no nonsense deals which is why I have been a customer for 15-20years and continue to come back:)

• excellent service every time

It only took 30 minutes to do what I needed them to do. I thought I would be waiting an hour

• Great service

The car was inspected, and all repairs were done in a timely manner. By the time I came back from breakfast, the car was ready.

• The Best Service Ever

Service Rep Kasey Gonzales is a true professional. She understood and addressed all needed repairs and with a smile too. Best service ever.