Ourisman Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

• sensor installed.

Job well done. no complaints. My car was washed and ready to go when promised, I will recommend this dealer to others.

We're glad to know everything was completed to your satisfaction and on time, Charles! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Inventory management specialist

The representive taking care very professional and courteous.

The representive taking care very professional and courteous.

• Excellent service at Ourisman Ford!

When my window was stuck half way and would not close, Ourisman was a big help! Joon Ko and his team technician graciously closed the window so I wouldn't have to worry about rain or theft until the part arrived. When I returned for the repair, the Service Manager Janet Fincher and the technician were so efficient - I was originally told it would take about 1.5 hours but I was out in less than 45 minutes. I barely had time to finish the Starbucks coffee provided in the beautiful, quiet customers' lounge. Thanks for making it such a pleasure to come to Ourisman Ford!

Lamar was very pleasant and accommodating. I appreciate the time/care he took to explain what was needed for my vehicle.

• Good service experience

Service appointment wa easy to make. Communication during the process was also very good. Problem was addressed in time frame promised.

Sherry, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Ourisman Ford

Quick and easy service at a reasonable price. Car was ready when promised.

Quick and easy service at a reasonable price. Car was ready when promised.

Thomas, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Your satisfaction is our top priority. It is great to hear our Team took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Why not.

Except that this dealership is so far from my house, I would use them more often.

Thanks, Janet! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thanks, Janet! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Ford Dealership

Great Ford / Lincoln Dealership for both sales & service! Entire staff is very professional, helpful, & customer-oriented.

Chuck, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Ourisman in Alexandria

My purchase experience was great! They had the car I needed and made the deal I could except.

We're happy to hear we could make this the best experience for you, Martha! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• all went smoothly and quick

Janet, the Manager made sure all went smoothly and quick.

Leonard, we're glad Janet was able to assist you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Janet, the Manager made sure all went smoothly and quick.