4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 158 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience
    August 12, 2014

My wife and I were looking to do a upgrade from our current vehicle, the 2014 Toyota Sienna SE was choice one, but the Sienna Limited was a dream.. Ra...mzy Saleh was the salesmen who was professional and upfront. We told him what we wanted along with maybe a chance at the dream! So we made a decision to go for the dream. "BINGO" we got what we didn't expect to get, the Sienna 2014 limited with the right payments, unbelievable!!! We would like to thank the dealership and especially Ramzy Saleh for his help and honesty. Highly recommended.

Hi, DT! Thanks so much for the encouraging feedback. We're so glad to hear Ramzy helped you achieve your dream Sienna Limited! Your recommendation is ...truly appreciated, as well. Never hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need! Sincerely, Madera Auto Center

Courteous
    April 10, 2018

Just wanted information on a possible trade in, the staff didn't try to get me to buy a vehicle just for the sale. I explained my situation, asked my ...questions and concerns, they were very fast and helpful. I will definitely look to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. Martha is friendly and very helpful.

Thank you for your feedback Maria. We are glad to hear you had a good experience with us getting a trade-in evaluation and that Martha was able to tak...e care of you. We look forward to earning your business whenever you come in to buy a new car in the future. Thank you again!

Yvonne mart
    November 29, 2017

They have had my CT’s cadilac for over a month. Keep excuses abo Ut parts. If you can’t fix it tell me to take it elsewhere. So aggravated. Not h...appy!!!

Thank you for leaving us feedback Yvonne. There was a backorder on the part required, thus creating the long waiting time. We apologize for the inconv...enience, and we will use your feedback to try and develop a process to manage the wait time better.

Moises
    October 23, 2017

Went in just to see Chevy trucks and ended up buying one. Excellent customer service.

Thank you Mo's Chevy for taking the time to browse through our inventory and better news is knowing you drove off behind the wheel of one from our lot... to your home. We truly appreciate you as not only our guest but greet you warmly to our family at Madera Auto Center.

Hoolz
    October 15, 2017

Robert English was great help to me and my family I Recommend anybody to come and see him

Thank you Hoolz for allowing Madera Auto Center and Robert assist you with your new vehicle purchase. We hope to hear a few next of our future costume...rs say your name as we question how did you hear about us.

New car Customer
    October 13, 2017

The 4th or 5th purchase from this dealership and once again a great experience. The ownership has assembled an outstanding team and I encourage everyo...ne to experience the Madera Auto Center Difference.

Thank you Gls for your loyalty and continuing to trust us to be your number one stop for all your vehicle needs. We truly appreciate your feedback and... for referring us. Madera Auto Center thanks you you again for coming back.

October 7, 2017

Madera Auto Center was great! Ask for Michael, a great sales rep. He was honest and made our purchase easy and convenient. We highly reccommed thi...s dealership and will go back for our next purchase.

Awesome, thank you Reds Roofing for your recent purchase with us at Madera Auto Center and allowing Michael to assist you. We most definitely apprecia...te the kind feedback and hope to have the pleasure to see you in the future for a new possible purchase and/or service.

Angelica Bugarin-Direct Sales
    September 19, 2017

I am extremely happy with my 1st truck purchase and thanks to Angelica Bugarin for going out of her way and getting me my dream truck and making this ...an easy process for me. ¿ I really do recommend her; Angelica Bugarin makes you feel comfortable and doesn't pressure you to buy anything like other car dealerships do. She is honest. Madera Auto Center has to be the best costumer service dealership hands down.

Great Ceci, thank you for your feedback with us at Madera Auto Center. We are excited that Angelica was able to assist you with the purchase of your n...ew dream truck. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and glad you had a wonderful visit with us. Thank you Ceci and hope to continue to assist you with all your vehicle needs.

Great experience
    June 12, 2017

Robert English was our dealer. He did an excellent job I'm helping select and buy our car. Definitely a good experience and good customer service!

Thank you Debbie and congratulations on your new vehicle! We thank you for visiting us at Madera Auto Center and allowing Robert assist you with your ...vehicle buying experience. We hope we to continue being your all one vehicle stop.

Chevrolet 1500 crewcab
    May 27, 2017

The fleet manager was great service I recommend him. Really nice and respectful.

Thank you John for your feedback with us at Madera Auto Center. We are glad to know you had a great buying experience with our Fleet Manager John.

1300 Country Club Dr Madera, CA 93638