Gill Auto Group Madera

(4.8) 186 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

186 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gill Auto Group Madera from DealerRater.com
  • Guaranteed satisfaction :-)
    April 28, 2012

My husband and I had experienced a loss of income. We were in need of replacing a vehicle and had already prepared ourselves for the worst. A few hour...s later we left with the van that I had fallen in love with. With our situation Jim obviously had to work to get us what we wanted but he made sure we left happy. Jim was so helpful from start to finish and continues to help us. I will absolutely go to Madera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for my next vehicle. Jim was AMAZING and the entire staff was friendly. Unlike other dealerships where you feel like the minute you pull into the lot you are going to be swarmed by sales reps, Madera CJDR is the opposite. It was a no pressure purchase and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Jim and Madera CJDR to anyone looking to buy.

Thank you for your kind words!

• Another great experience
    January 13, 2018

3rd purchase in 5 years. I drive a lot, so need a newer, under warranty vehicle. Jim is great to work with. All the staff are friendly and helpful. I ...highly recommend Gill Auto group.

• Fuzzy photo.
    January 7, 2018

Great salesman and I recommend. Photo fuzzy. Overall dealership had pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff and lots of cars! They sell different bra...nds as well.

• Relieved and satisfied
    January 6, 2018

My visit was great, and exceeded my expectations. Also jim who had helped my process was great with his service and explaining details of the vehicle.

Overall Experience

• It couldn't have been any better
    December 14, 2017

After about 3 weeks of car shopping and going to another dealer (that didn't even try to sell me a car) I finally ended up online at Gill Dodge. I sen...t an inquiry for a used vehicle and Jim responded very quickly. We spoke over the phone about what I was looking for and he was very professional and kind. I originally was searching the used inventory but when I showed up I just couldn't get the new Durango off my list. It was there in all its beautiful glory just waiting for me to get behind the wheel. So we took the test drive, I loved it! The finance process was the best I've ever experienced, even when I worked at a dealer a few years back. Jim was very much on the side of the buyer and made it happen. I would refer anybody looking for a new car to Madera to visit Gill DCJR.

• Awesome!
    December 3, 2017

Awesome sales and financing team. Customers for life! Love my new Chrysler 300s. You cant beat lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. Oh and thanks Jim f...or the launch mode experience!

• Great selection excellent people
    December 1, 2017

The location had a large selection of vehicles and the staff were very helpful and pleasant to work with. Great price on the vehicles in stock.

• Awesome dealership
    November 28, 2017

If you are in the need of a new vehicle, I highly recommend Gill Auto Group in Madera. Their pricing was great, the process was smooth and the employe...es were great to deal with. It was definately the easiest car transaction I have been involved with in over 30 years. They have my business from here on out. We purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and they gave me a higher than blue book trade in on my car and a very good price on their new car. My husband and I could not stop talking about how friendly and accommodating their staff was and how easy they made the whole process.

Overall Experience

• Excellent customer service!
    November 25, 2017

Jim Hamby made our truck buying experience easy. We fell in love with the truck online, and we received a quick, unbeatable internet offer right away.... Upon our arrival to the dealership, we were met with exceptional customer service. I highly recommend Gill Auto Group!

• Great experience !!
    November 5, 2017

Very easy and fast process , not pushy , just great service and information . Would recommend to anyone , actually already have ! Jim was so good to ...work with gave us a great deal ! Thank you

Gill Auto Group Madera