• Brent Harper

Always courteous and professional service . More than satisfied with the trade deals we made.

• Jeep servicing

We love doing business with Taylor Automotive. The staff is very courteous. They work our vehicle in in a timely manner. The waiting area is very clean. The employees,are very polite.

• Enjoyable experience

Always great to do business with Taylor Automotive..they are quick,provide you with a wonderful environment to wait, always have a smile on their face and just care about you in general...thanks for making me a happy customer:)

• Great Service

Always prompt and courteous service. They go out of there way to meet your needs.

• owner

taylor has been very nice and professional.however Chrysler keeps staling.our van has now been in the shop for over six weeks.

• Great staff

Highly recommend to buy from this dealership . Super nice salesman, very nice dealership.

• great service

Recently, I struck a deer in my beloved, 11 year old Nissan Titan. I bought the truck new and loved it since day one. Unfortunately, the accident resulted in the truck being totaled by my insurance company. After a few days of sulking around and researching new trucks, I settled on a GMC Sierra. I was referred to Taylor Automotive in Martin, TN so off I went. Upon arriving, I was welcomed with no pressure from anyone. After looking over their selection, I had the opportunity to work with one of their most veteran salesman, Brad Robinson. Brad made me comfortable and worked hard to get me the deal and vehicle I wanted. Everyone there was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. Thanks goes to the Taylor team. If you're looking for a good deal on a new or used vehicle don't overlook them. Family owned and very friendly. Thanks Taylor.

• Trade

We always deal with Preston McClaine. He is very helpful without being pushy and always goes the extra mile to help us!

• Great facility.

The service staff are very courteous and punctual in fulfilling customer requirements as needed.

• Great Customer Service, Smooth Buying Process

Taylor Automotive provided excellent customer service and fair, honest pricing on our last visit. We felt extremely comfortable with our purchase thanks to salesman Brad Robinson, who told us everything we needed to know and worked with us to arrive at the best decision.