Clawson Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service by Clawson
    March 3, 2016

It was nice to get my car worked on early and have Arthur let me know when car was done. Getting in and out fast was great so that I could get my othe...r errands done.

No response
    January 9, 2018

Contacted Clawson to see about a used car on their site. That was a week ago and I’m still waiting their response. Not to worry, Clovis Nissan did c...ontact me and I bought the exact car I wanted. Clovis Nissan, awesome, Clawson Honda, don’t even bother.C

Shop elsewhere for a new car
    January 6, 2018

New CRV listed for sale on Cars.com. Worked with internet specialist Stephi, who was very high pressure for us to come see and test drive the car, a 2...018 CRV Touring AWD model, when we had health issues with a pet, leading to vet visit and having to put the pet down. Notified her, after receiving and accepting offers, transferring money to checking account to buy the car outright, to get the paper work in order and detail the car, we were on our way up north 200 miles to buy the car, after constant emails and text messages the past 20 hours. Almost an hour on the road and 70 miles from home, we get a phone call that the car is no on the lot, it's in their body shop, one of their drivers hit their own car. We told them we'd accept a replacement, but not that damaged white with ivory CRV Touring AWD. General Manager Sean gets involved, says he'll do a dealer trade. This was Sunday. By the following Thursday, they still have no other dealerships that will trade with them, no solution. Don't answer the phone, don't follow up. I don't think other dealerships want to do dealer trades with Clawson Honda, for what ever reason. I will never do business with them again, had to put a stop payment on a payment in full check with them, they didn't fulfill their end of the agreement. Can not recommend them, worst dealership I've ever tried to work with. I'm quoting them "in the interest of transparency".... yeah, how about that transparency, how about you put your hand on the car in the lot first. Still unclear if it's a bumper damaged, of the whole rear quarter panels, or front fenders or doors that were damaged in their own parking lot, but it's no longer a new car. Sounds like repair paint to me. Both people that worked with me lost their commission. Absolutely huge waste of 420 miles on my car round trip and hours and hours of my time. Proceed with peril, at your own risk.

Total Nightmare
    December 8, 2017

This place is a complete joke!! Their financial advisor are the worst!! I thought my buying experience was going to be the best here but it has been a... nightmare since my purchase! I don't recommend this place at all!

Looking for something affordable
    September 27, 2017

We were looking for an affordable used car and walked out with a brand new 2017 honda civic

UNPLANNED PURCHASE
    May 21, 2017

My brother and I went in last Thursday, May 18 at around 6:30pm for him to test drive a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and apply for a pre-approval since... he is a first-time car-buyer with credit for less than a year. We wanted to know whether he needed a co-signer and wanted to know what to look at regarding his monthly payments and downpayment. Cynthia, the sales rep. who accommodated us, was very helpful and was very knowledgable of her products, she made us feel very comfortable throughout the test drive and the process of getting pre-approved. My brother's application went through and was told his monthly payment of the car would be around $540 under a 10.9% APR. We said okay, we'll just come back in a few months so my brother could get chance and improve his credit, and to get a lower APR. Cynthia insisted, she asked what my brother's desired payment was and how much he could put in at that very moment. He said he wanted a payment of less than $450 and could only put down $1500. Cynthia left for a moment and came back with their manager, Ryan Day. Ryan offered us the car my brother test drove, but my brother was willing to wait later for a White Hatchback Sport 6-speed (we test drove a Red Hatchback Sport CVT) with the same monthly payments under 10.9%. We said we'll just come back whenever the white one comes in. Ryan insisted and left for a few minutes, and comes back with a very very good deal. The Red Hatchback Sport that we test drove for less than $450 a month and way less than 10.9% APR. We almost said yes, but my brother didn't want to spend all the money that he has at that moment for the downpayment. Ryan told us that we could take the car home tonight and pay the downpayment 2 weeks after. We were getting too excited for this until my brother realized he still had to buy insurance since it's his first car, then we told Ryan. Ryan offered us a FREE WHOLE MONTH of FULL COVERAGE car insurance. How can you even resist this deal? My brother ended up signing paperworks of purchase of the car until we finished business at almost 11:30pm. We thank Clawson Honda of Fresno for such a spectacular costumer service, and staying up way later than your closing time (8:00pm). I admire your employees' work ethic and hospitality. To Cynthia Guerrero, Ryan Day, Antonio, and Mitchel, you guys are awesome! (I recommend you guys buying a car at Clawson to ask/look for them)

UNPLANNED CAR PURCHASE
    May 21, 2017

Not impressed
    May 20, 2017

I was not impressed with the lack of organization. More than a 3 hour wait for a scheduled oil change. Was a "too bad" attitude by staff. Poor custome...r service.

Oil change
    May 5, 2017

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I call to get an appointment and Saturdays are full for appointments (I work so it's hard ...to make a week day appointment). However, the woman in the service department told me that I can come in at 4 as a walkin and my car will be done by end of day which is 5:30. So I get off early from work on a Tuesday, drive an hour to Clawson for them to tell me that the woman gave me the wrong information and they stopped taking walkins at 10am that morning. To make it right Sam said he would get me in for an appointment and they would wash my car inside and out for free. So he got me a 4:30 apt for a Friday. I bring it in and they tell me my apt was made too late for th car wash. So, the extra perk they gave me to come back they messed up again. There customer service is horrible. They all seem to have misinformation. Worst place to come for an oil change. Never coming back here again.

Long wait
    March 28, 2017

Friendly people but my appointment was for 9:30 and waited behind at least 11 cars to even check in. Be careful time-wise when booking a morning appoi...ntment. I waited over 30 minutes n in my car to even check in.

Diane, we thank you for your business and hope we have the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

Clawson Honda