2 Manny's Auto Sales

(4.8) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• 2 mannys car dealer

Real honest people. We traveled from Virginia beach to purchase a car from this dealer and it was worth the 400 miles to go get a good car. I pray God... will bless them all the days of their lives.

Letti and Tony, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide the best customer ser...vice.

• Nice to do business with out the ripoff

I'd like to apologize in advance, if you say car dealer I say crook.....In a world where everyone feels its just business to rip you off .... Not at ...2 Mannys, Great Experience before and after I purchased my vehicle. ....YOU CAN BUY .....value for your money.....Without the Ripoff......

• Great dealership!!

We were looks for reliable used car for while and went already couple other places. We realized this process won't be so easy and not all dealership a...re great. When we went 2Manny's everything went very smooth and they were very helpful. Not only that and They were very patient with our 2little kids. They walk through whole process and we were very happy with the car we bought !! Thank you!

• Best experience when purchasing a used car

My wife and I started buying cars from 2 Manny's back in the late 1990's when Eddie Sr. and his Father-in-Law were running the business. All I can sa...y about them is, CLASSY, HONEST and FRIENDLY people that greeted everyone with a smile and treated us like family. Now, 2017 we deal with Eddie Jr. and Christian, which I'm happy to say that they have kept the family values that Eddie Sr. and his Father-in-Law started and believed in. When you enter the office, you are greeted with a Friendly HELLO and a smile. They have kept the honesty and friendly atmosphere while treating everyone like family. My wife bought her dream BMW X5 SUV three weeks ago and I just bought an AUDI Q5 SUV this Saturday and it was nice to see Eddie Sr. at the office helping out the young guys. (I guess you can't keep Senior away). I will not buy a used car if is not from 2 Manny's and would recommend 2 Manny's to anyone that is buying a used car.

• Great dealership!!!

My experience with this dealership was great! The customer service was excellent, the staff was very helpful, generous & honest.

• Great Sales Team

Great service, they really helped pick out the right car for my needs and budget.

• Good interaction but I didn't purchase.

I had interaction with a salesman from the dealership which was wonderful, but the vehicle was sold before I had a chance to visit the establishment.

• 2 Manny's Auto Sales - Excellent

All the staff at this dealership, particularly Mr. Eddy Brioso, were exceptionally cooperative and helpful to me in facilitating a used car purchase -... I'm very satisfied both with the car and with the buying experience.

• 2 Manny's Auto - Best Service Ever!

Eddy Jr. and the team made me feel like I was home and the process was so simple and straight forward. Thanks Guys for the experience... Enjoying my n...ew car!

• great service and great people.

I went there not thinking I'd be able to leave with a car that I've wanted for a long time and after speaking with a representative from 2Mannys I'm p...roud to say that I am now driving my new Acura with no problems and I couldn't be happier with the car. I had to ask my friend if the car was On the engine is so quiet. Nice clean leather. Fully loaded not a scratch on it. If you're looking to buy a car with great quality go to 2mannys I highly recommend it. I've already told a few people I know looking for cars To go there you will not be disappointed I promise.

2 Manny's Auto Sales