Fresno Lexus

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

• March 31, 2015

From the time I saw the poster at the dealership. I knew that I was going to part of something special. Never have I been treated by a Dealership like... a Queen. This is based on my buying my past 3 cars. The knowledge and information provided made my transition to a Lexus smoothly. Like I was part of a special family. I always use Dealers' garage to have my car fixed, and I know that Lexi will be in good hands when it is her turn.

Thanks so much for letting us know you love your new RC F and that we exceeded your expectations in the process. You are indeed part of our special f...amily and our promise is to always treat you as a guest in our home. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to taking great care of both you and your RC F. Caren Myers, General Manager

March 28, 2018

Everything was outstanding, great customer service, all thanks to my advisor Frank. He was very helpful and answer all of my questions directly. Highl...y satisfied.

January 27, 2018

Great experience that you don’t find at other stores. Sales staff and manager onsite were just great. Highly recommend. When I arrived the car was al...ready pulled and detailed waiting for me to finish the paperwork and drive home.

November 8, 2014

The Lexus team is professional, friendly, and extraordinarily knowledgable; always ready and willing to respond to questions. The Lexus Team Member, F...ernando, stuck with me with patience, and no pressure, while I took months making my decision. Fernando is a gem. (Lexus is an excellent choice). While making my purchase, RJ was easy and accomodating to work with, once the purchase was made Connor was able to familiarize me with the car in a way that was easy to understand. Fernando was the first line of contact with Lexus that made my decision an easy one, then the rest of the team fell into place. This Lexus Team "Changes Lanes, leaving the competition in the dust." If you are looking for a car that has "agressive styling" paired with race car performance and out of this world technology, get yourself into the Fresno Lexus Dealership.

May 9, 2014

I went into Fresno Lexus to buy a car for my daughter and I was not looking forward to the car buying experience because of past issues years prior wh...en buying a car ! But to my surprise I had the best car buying experience of my life . Fresno Lexus was very professional and quick ! I highly recommend Fresno Lexus and look forward to doing business with them in the future ! Thanks again ...

Thank you so much Jessee for the 5 Star review in cars.com. It was our pleasure to make your buying experience at Fresno Lexus a "best ever". Welcom...e to our Fresno Lexus family and please know we will take great care of you, your daughter and her car. Have a wonderful weekend. Caren Myers, General Manager caren@fresnolexus.com 559-354-5510 Direct Line

January 16, 2014

I bought a service demo car that had been on their available list for 7 months. Sales rep Melissa Sims was very professional and well trained hard bal...l player with a heart. Fortunately they did finally come down to reality in their asking price on cars.com before I flew to CA from another state to check out the car in person. Connor (who explained all of the features of the car & the electronics) was fantastic. Talia in finance was quick and efficient (I was a cash buyer). I was at the dealership for 3 1/2 hours before it was all wrapped up. As tedious as this process can be, the dealership did a decent job of keeping the ball rolling. There was not an excessive amount of sitting around time. Overall, this was one of the better car purchase experiences that I've had.

Karen, we appreciate the positive feedback and truly hope we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for spending time with us here at Fresno Lexus...! With a grateful heart, Melissa Sims

January 19, 2013

The engine cover fell off my lexus es330. I called the repair department in the morning and they said they only had one and i went down there that da...y. they gave me the car back and and I could hear a whistling noise underneath the car and i found they taped the engine cover back on. I called and they said they would order the part. I went back in for them to fix it again and came home and the part was not secured properly and I had to go back again. Then they gave me my car back with a torn bumper. Now this is quality service.

Without the full name of the customer or the vin of the vehicle we are unable to review his concerns and reply to Robert. Our Lexus service technicia...ns are all certified and under no circumstances would we leave a repair in this condition or damage a customer's vehicle while in our care. Caren Myers, General Manager 559-354-5510

April 28, 2012

My poor customer service experience was documented with a Lexus Representative under case number 120128-000144. In the twenty five years that I have b...een dealing with new car dealers, this fiasco is the worst experience that I have ever had with customer service at a new car dealership. If a Lexus dealer cannot even resolve an issue with something as minor as a battery, I dread to think what would kind of hassle I would get over something more complex. Before coming to Fresno Lexus, please consider your options carefully..... Conclusion: Lexus Dependability & Customer Service get two thumbs down.

This vehicle was last in a Lexus dealership on Oct 15, 2009 in Watertown, Maine with a different owner. Lexus and Fresno Lexus were unable to find whe...re arcticblueice from Central Valley had purchased this battery at any Lexus dealership. We are sorry we were unable to assist this customer with a refund as he was unable to validate his purchase. We even contacted the dealership in Maine and they were unable to provide any purchase information to us at that time.

February 22, 2012

Sahm Assan was an amazing, professional representative. He did a 10+ job in all steps. Neal Weisbrodt, ancillary sales, did a very good job overall. A...l, Finance Manager, was marginal

We thank you so much, we appreciate the opportunity to help you in your search for a car. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you..., Brian Melton