Bill Baisey Kia

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Amazing experience!!!
    July 9, 2014

Absolutely loved my experience! They made the process so easy. Corey and Mario were very considerate of my time and were very professional. I highly r...ecommend Bill Baisey, you will not be disappointed.

First Time Buyer
    October 9, 2017

This was my first real car purchase and I'm really happy I went to Bill Baisey KIA in Frederick. After having a rough experience trying to find a used... vehicle, I did my research beforehand and the visit went very smoothly. The sales rep Ron Torre was very helpful but also didn't push me in a certain direction, he understood what I was looking for, laid out the best options and in the end I got something better than what I was originally looking for. Frank the Business Manager was also very hospitable and kind. I'm glad I went with KIA, my 2017 KIA Soul was a very good fit and if you're looking for a reliable, nice, new car for a good price you should give them a visit.

Wonderful and great experience
    September 22, 2017

I am very happy with my used optima. Ron Torre was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. I feel I got a good deal, and his servic...e and staff was excellent. In the near future I will be happy to buy my next car here again.

HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE
    September 22, 2017

I would like to recommend my friends and family to see Ron Torre at Bill Baisey Kia. He was very professional and allowed me to take my time with my ...test drive and answered all my questions. A good experience over all. I will definitely be back for my next car.

Brian Burkham did us right.
    September 15, 2017

Another drama free purchase at Bill Baisey. Brian was great as always and my purchase experience was fantastic.

Happy
    September 6, 2017

Brian was my salesman and was very easy to deal with. This is the 2nd KIA we bought from him and the 4th KIA from this dealership. The Service Man...ager Mark has been a pleasure to have take care of our vehicles.

SXL Sorento Purchase
    August 4, 2017

Great customer experience. This is my second purchase from this dealership due to the overall great customer focus and service they provide. If you ...are looking for a good purchasing experience, look no further! I will be back and would recommend this dealership to anyone! If anyone is interested in a great salesman that will get you what you ask for, Brian is your guy!

Great Sales, Pricing, and Selection
    August 2, 2017

As a repeat customer, I am highly satisfied with the sales and service at Bill Baisey KIA. Brian in sales, Frank in financing, and Mark in service ...all make the dealership a reliable and pleasant experience in buying and after-sales service. KIA makes a good vehicle, and I shop around but always come back to Bill Baisey thanks to the staff there.

Bill Baisey
    March 30, 2017

This was a return visit for us....had previously purchased cars from this dealership and were very happy with both the sales team and the maintainence.../repair shop. I have to give much credit for putting up with our indecisiveness over a 3 month period. We were torn between the Soul and the Sportage. He was so tolerant and patient. Frank, in Finance, made the purchase a breeze and put us at ease with the process. Bill Baisey has become our family dealership....now three cars purchased between family members . Thanks for all your help.

Purchased New Car
    March 2, 2017

Very pleasant experience. No complaints at all. Great new car.

Bill Baisey Kia