• Amazing experience!!!

Absolutely loved my experience! They made the process so easy. Corey and Mario were very considerate of my time and were very professional. I highly recommend Bill Baisey, you will not be disappointed.

• Brian Burkham did us right.

Another drama free purchase at Bill Baisey. Brian was great as always and my purchase experience was fantastic.

• Happy

Brian was my salesman and was very easy to deal with. This is the 2nd KIA we bought from him and the 4th KIA from this dealership. The Service Manager Mark has been a pleasure to have take care of our vehicles.

• SXL Sorento Purchase

Great customer experience. This is my second purchase from this dealership due to the overall great customer focus and service they provide. If you are looking for a good purchasing experience, look no further! I will be back and would recommend this dealership to anyone! If anyone is interested in a great salesman that will get you what you ask for, Brian is your guy!

• Great Sales, Pricing, and Selection

As a repeat customer, I am highly satisfied with the sales and service at Bill Baisey KIA. Brian in sales, Frank in financing, and Mark in service all make the dealership a reliable and pleasant experience in buying and after-sales service. KIA makes a good vehicle, and I shop around but always come back to Bill Baisey thanks to the staff there.

• Bill Baisey

This was a return visit for us....had previously purchased cars from this dealership and were very happy with both the sales team and the maintainence/repair shop. I have to give much credit for putting up with our indecisiveness over a 3 month period. We were torn between the Soul and the Sportage. He was so tolerant and patient. Frank, in Finance, made the purchase a breeze and put us at ease with the process. Bill Baisey has become our family dealership....now three cars purchased between family members . Thanks for all your help.

• Purchased New Car

Very pleasant experience. No complaints at all. Great new car.

Very pleasant experience. No complaints at all. Great new car.

• bought a new soul

bought a new soul base, Zod was very nice on the phone before I came in and in person.. took his time and very nice

• Flint

Nice experience and this was the 5th vehicle we have bought from Bill Baisey.

Nice experience and this was the 5th vehicle we have bought from Bill Baisey.

• Happy customer

I'd been looking at used Kias at other dealers but found I could get a new one here for not that much more than a good used one! Great price and great value--definitely the best price I had seen for a new Kia. They made the process easy, and I drove the car home same day. Brian was very pleasant and helpful, no high pressure etc. Would recommend and would return.