• You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

• Service Professional (not adviser)

The term services adviser barely survived here. Joey is truly professional and need to be recognized as such. I have had good service visits in the past but this was by far my best experience. Thanks again Joey for all that you do.

• Top Level Customer Service

Steve and the Service Team at Passport have provided outstanding customer service to me for the last ten years. During this period unfortunately, I had to use 2 other dealerships for service and it totally made me realize how great their service is here. Kudos to Steve H. and his team!!

• A+ Service

I recently took my car in for a repair and my Service Advisor, Michael Jenkins, was very professional and assured me that I would receive quality service. He provided several text updates to my phone and I never had to call for a status. I was very pleased with the service, and would definitely recommend Passport BMW.

• TLips

Passport service is fantastic, great team work, unbelievabley accommodating and very very friendly. Love them¿

• Not impressed

While located in the crime infested area this business is afraid of its customers. Don't bother visiting this place during off-work hours. The property is very low on inventory - there is not much to watch around. Staff is unfriendly unless you show the interest in purchase. Do yourself a favor, find another location of BMW dealer.

• Excellent customer service

Outstanding service and the sales person was above average in courtesy and professionalism!

• BMW 318

I purchased my car in 2013. Passport BMW always give me outstanding service.

I purchased my car in 2013. Passport BMW always give me outstanding service.

• Satisfied

Mike was professional. He made sure that I knew what kind of work was to be done on my car and what my final cost would be. This is my second time coming to the dealership. I like the fact that a shuttle was provided to take me to the subway.

• Mrs. Blizzard

The best car dealer around!!!!!! Passport always takes the time to give a great car experience. Kudos to the whole Passport team!!