New 888-478-5391 Dealer Website
Used 888-478-7414 Email Dealer
Service 866-435-0035

• You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

• Wonderful service as usual!!

Mike provided exceptional customer service, kept me informed throughout the service process, and made sure my car was ready in a timely manner.

• Amazing Experience at Passport BMW

This has been my second lease with Passport. I can easily say they will have my business for life. Every single staff member is courteous and friendly. The team that handled my lease (Tony, Oliver, and Will) provided an an extremely painless and very friendly experience, as well as, went out of their way to give me an awesome deal! The BMW Genius program is superb and Trey helped me quickly get up to speed on iDrive and the intricacies of my new car. All up, Passport delivers a tremendous end-to-end experience.

• Mike Jenkins is my Superman!

Mr. Jenkins is one of the many star repair coordinators at passport bmw located in camp springs, md. Mr. Jenkins superbly coordinated repairs for my BMW X5 on two occasions. He was professional, courteous, informative and very respectful. highly recommend requesting him when travel to passport to get your BMW repaired. He will treat you right. I normally do not provide input but mr.jenkins deserves recognition for his excellence service. 5 stars mr Jenkins. Keep up the good work !

• CRRepair

Fantastic customer service. I felt as though I had the full attention of the service rep and he took his time to answer the many questions which I had. The facility is awesome

• Happy CUSTOMER

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH KEITH RENNER.

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH KEITH RENNER.

• BMW service

Excellent customer service! Thanks for making my BMW experience outstanding.

Excellent customer service! Thanks for making my BMW experience outstanding.

• Easiest Lease Experience! Pleasure to work w/them!

From the first inquiry online to driving my new car off of the lot, the experience was top notch. JB responded to my inquiries promptly and both JB and Ian made the entire process seamless and fast. I have been to many dealerships and this one has blown me away with their expertise, knowledge, and excellence in customer service. A cut above the rest....class act from start to finish!

• Best Out there

Don't go to any other BMW dealer......................None of the other DMV spots come,close

• Awesome experience purchasing used car!

From working with our salesperson Milos to the finance department my experience was amazing. I traded in a car and purchased another. Passport made the experience very easy, professional, and enjoyable!