New 888-478-5391 Dealer Website
Used 888-478-7414 Email Dealer
Service 866-435-0035

• You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

• Satisfied

Mike was professional. He made sure that I knew what kind of work was to be done on my car and what my final cost would be. This is my second time coming to the dealership. I like the fact that a shuttle was provided to take me to the subway.

• Mrs. Blizzard

The best car dealer around!!!!!! Passport always takes the time to give a great car experience. Kudos to the whole Passport team!!

• Great experience

Michael was very professional and thorough . Great customer service. Highly recommend this place for BMW service and repairs !!

• Frank Fahrenkopf

Excellent service and communications. I was always kept up on the needed service and the probable costs. Car replacement and return handled well. Very professional and courteous-particularly Keith who handled my account.

• Excellent Service Experience

Extremely satisfied with my recent service visit to Passport BMW. My Service Rep - Joey Kestermann was awesome as always!

• Excelllent service as usual. Thanks a million.

My overall experience in the service shop today was super. Thanks for making my BMW the ultimate driving machine.

• Great Service and fllow up

I have had four BMW's bought and serviced at PASSPORT. The salesmen, finance director, Mr. Steel and my service manager, Keith Renner have done an outstanding job taking care of my cars as well as me as a customer. Always answering questions with a clear and honest response. I highly recommend the dealership and service department, as one that goes out of its way to make the customer be number ONE!

• Wonderful service as usual!!

Mike provided exceptional customer service, kept me informed throughout the service process, and made sure my car was ready in a timely manner.

• Amazing Experience at Passport BMW

This has been my second lease with Passport. I can easily say they will have my business for life. Every single staff member is courteous and friendly. The team that handled my lease (Tony, Oliver, and Will) provided an an extremely painless and very friendly experience, as well as, went out of their way to give me an awesome deal! The BMW Genius program is superb and Trey helped me quickly get up to speed on iDrive and the intricacies of my new car. All up, Passport delivers a tremendous end-to-end experience.