• Excellent Service

Patrick quickly discerned the noise as a leaking water pump. He repaired the cracked belt and replaced the pump. Don, the service manager, was efficient and gave me a good price. The dealer in Gilroy gave me a much larger estimate.

• Great experience

Great friendly service. Finished on time And they even washed my Tundra for me

Great friendly service. Finished on time And they even washed my Tundra for me

• Great Service

Great service experience. Had my oil changed and car washed quickly and for cheaper than I thought.

• Extremely impressed. Very friendly, professional.

I was truly impressed by the professionalism of the team at Salinas Toyota. Salinas Toyota made me feel comfortable shopping for a car - I cannot say that for most dealerships! Thank you.