Lexus Monterey Peninsula

Call This Dealer

Used

• My lexus visit
    October 1, 2015

The atmosphere when you walk in the door is one that says: Welcome, we are glad you stopped in. The personnel (everyone) are really friendly and doesn...'t treat your lack of knowledge as an impairment: rather they thrive to make you knowledgeable. The salesman (Michael Kissell) is very knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. This is why I sought him out, when looking to buy.

• Happy with purchase of 2018 Lexus NX 300h
    February 2, 2018

Our experience buying a new Lexus NX300 hybrid at Lexus Monterey Peninsula was excellent. Chris is informative and downright enjoyable to work with, ...as are others at the dealership. Classy and friendly. For over two decades we have owned European cars. In short order, we chose the hybrid Lexus over competing luxury hybrid SUVs, and we're not looking back. Thank you.

• Janet C. McDaniel
    August 14, 2017

An entirely satisfactory experience...thanks to Chris Carpenter & Bill Niemi! The car and I are still learning, but I am certain that our relationshi...p will be first class!

• Waited for the right car and helped by many
    July 5, 2017

I am a long time customer here. I think the prices are higher than down south but I love the crew here and usually have a great experience. Christophe...r primarily helped me this time (and some others like John and Max), and I am pleased with the end game. Chris is one of the nicest people I have met there yet. Very polite and attentive. He had to pass me to the financial people, and I never care much for the financial steps- always like pulling teeth- but Julia was very pleasant as was Brian. I think this is a nice dealership. I cannot say enough about the service department- Hap, Austin, and Ryan- and all the guys there- are simply top knotch! They always treat me so well- I tell everyone about them!

• Princess???
    June 9, 2017

I have been looking for a certified preowned car for some time now. I had done my homework and was hoping to find a dealership where I would feel tha...t I was being treated fairly and with courtesy. Well, this Lexus dealership was exactly that. I received excellent service from Christopher, sales associate, the finance man, Bryne and Jamal, the Manager. I really had not expected to buy but I felt they were being fair and we're not a high pressure bunch. I hope I can continue to ask and receive good service fro. This dealership.

• Lexus purchase
    May 27, 2017

Max Rosa did an excellent job for us on all the aspects of our purchase from pricing to making sure the chosen car fit in our garage.

• Great experience. Friendly and helpful staff
    May 6, 2017

Definitely would recommend Lexus Monterey Peninsula to everyone shopping for a new car.

• A new car!
    May 6, 2017

Very positive experience. Our sixth Lexus, most were purchased from Lexus Monterey Peninsula! Very satisfied repeat customers ¿

• Lexus Loyal Customer
    April 12, 2017

Excellent, professional services. Have worked with John O'Neil for several RX350 leases. He's the best sales person around.

• awesome experience!
    April 3, 2017

Our sales person Bob Thomas was amazing! He has been selling BMWs for 30 years and knew his product inside and out. Amazing experience and a great buy...!

Lexus Monterey Peninsula