Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Maserati of Monterey

4.0
  • 2013 Jaguar XJ

Julian Keogh was very prompt in communications and responsive to our inquiries.

Julian Keogh was very prompt in communications and responsive to our inquiries.

• BEWARE you are being cheated

They will lie to you to sell you up on repairs. The repairs they do make don't last (our heater has been repaired three times-charged each time) and now is broken again. Both headlights go bad at the same time, although one looks fine, they BOTH need to be replaced? I don't think so. If you get out of the place without a $3,000 bill its a miracle. There are some great independent repair shops for Jags, find one and fast before you go broke.

Dear Disappointed I am totally unaware of your past and recent experience in our service department. Please contact me so that we may discuss your experience. I am always available to service and sales customers...happy or disappointed. The only way the dealership can prosper is with happy customers. Your feedback would be very helpful. Bill Farrow, General Manager