• Great service

The whole process of buying the car was very comfortable and we enjoyed working with Chris and George. Would definitely buy there again.

• I was actually wowed by the service!

I wandered in to Victory Toyota pretty sure of what I was looking for. Quincy Dunlap found me and guided me through the process of finding the right color combo and features for my Highlander Hybrid. He was incredibly patient! Not only is Quincy an honest, non - aggressive knowledgeable salesman, he managed to get them to travel an 8 hour round trip to find the right car! Truly the best car experience ever! Thanks Quincy and Victory Toyota!

• New Rav 4

Customer service was great quick and easy process. Ron and George were great.

Customer service was great quick and easy process. Ron and George were great.

• Resident of Monterey peninsula

Our experience from beginning to end was superb. All our questions were answered, paperwork was processed in a timely manner and Bob along with all individuals we interacted with were professional, gracious, personable and efficient. What could have been a laborious experience was, in fact, an enjoyable one. We recommend this dealership without reservation.

• Great Place to Purchase From

My Husband and I were shopping for a used truck at a good price. We found just what we were looking for at Victory Toyota. Ros was great, she made our car buying experience excellent. We went to many dealerships, none of them were as patient or helpful. Thank you for helping us find us our new family vehicle. Weather you are looking for new or used, we highly recommend Victory Toyota.

• Great experience

Ron was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient! He made the entire process fun! We are definitely planning on coming back to buy our second car soon!

• Great Car Buying Experience

I recommend buying a car from Victory Toyota. Mark Stevens was my salesman and he treated me like gold.

• Toyota 86

My experience here was great! Rozmond and Alexander was very helpful and really helped me get my dream car. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Best car buying experience!

Was hectic when it came to buying a new car, but Tomas Uribe @ Victory Toyota offered great service! Explained everything step by step making this purchase easy and worth while!

• Great experience

Went in to buy a new car! This was my first time buying a vehicle, Jeremy helped me and was great, the whole process was much faster than I expected.