Crystal's Auto Revival

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

June 19, 2013

Where to start... The wife and I needed a reliable car from a reliable source at a decent price. A family member did some research that brought us to ...look at Crystal's Auto Revival at a used Buick. Crystal was very helpful just from talking with her, you could tell she had no agenda. She didn't try to sell us on anything, but made the decision an easy one by providing a vehicle in excellent condition at a great price. The only thing wrong with the vehicle seemed to be the trunk latch/motor, which she fixed free-of-charge after the purchase. After too many experiences with used car dealers, Crystal was a welcome change. No pressure, no sales tactics, just quality used vehicles that she stood by and took pride in. We wish her the best of luck with her business, and would definitely return/recommend her to anyone looking to take some of the stress out of buying used. Thanks!

March 19, 2013

I was looking for a reliable usded vehicle and Chrystals had everything i was looking for. I have not purchased a vehicle but when I am ready I will b...e going to Chrystals.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review! We hope to you soon!