Serramonte Subaru Volkswagen

(5.0) 70 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Car and Great Service

Mori was a great help in our search for a new car. There was an extra amount of effort and attention put on display and our car buying experience coul...dn't have gone much better. We feel that the Subaru that we found will be perfect for our plans going forward. I would recommend working with Mori to really feel like you are in good hands and getting personal attention.

• Great Experience

We, a couple of tired retirees, walked in and were immediately introduced to our internet sales person, Wayne. He, the sales manager, and their financ...e person were really great. They made it happen. Wayne was especially helpful teaching us about the bells and whistles on our new Outback. So far, we feel we made the right vehicle choice and place to purchase.

• Great Service

Mori treated us like family and made us feel very welcome. We came unprepared but Mori helped us through the entire process with professional courtesy... and kindness. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to buy a car.

• Fantastic Used Car Buying Experience with Sean !!!

I found the perfect car online and Sean here at Serramonte was fantastic in helping make the buying experience painless. My previous car was having i...gnition problems and Sean personally came out to pick me up for the test drive! He made the process completely enjoyable and I am extremely happy to be driving home my new Honda CRZ tonight. I would say that anyone in the bay area that is in the need of a used car come out to Serramonte and ask for Sean by name. A+ buying experience all around. Thanks Sean!

• just bought a car Sean was excellent

Sean was excellent in sales of the car. the cars all look great come here they are the best.

• Bought a Wonderful New car

I had an excellent experience buying my first car! Sean was wonderful and helped me out so much and Im walking out today with my first choice car with... a great price!

• Easy peasy

Saw the purchase price online. Contacted the dealer. Dealer responded immediately. Offered an incentive to come in and make the purchase. Honored the ...online price and incentive. Whole process was efficient, friendly and straightforward.

• Used Car Purchase (Prius)

Mori did a great job, was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Mori to friends and family in the future.

• Bought used car

Mori was a great salesmen helped me get the car I needed. process was smooth and simple.

• Just purchased a Rav 4

Overall experience with Sean was just simply amazing. I did not feel any type of pressure whatsoever as looking for another car can be overwhelming wi...th pressure sales. I completely enjoyed this experience and would do it all over again. Sean is wonderful with an awesome personality and made this entire experience so simple and easy. I am pleased with my purchase and he definitely deserves a raise. Great personality, fun and professional....

Serramonte Subaru Volkswagen