Serramonte Subaru Volkswagen

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 71 reviews

• November 27, 2015

Mori was a great help in our search for a new car. There was an extra amount of effort and attention put on display and our car buying experience coul...dn't have gone much better. We feel that the Subaru that we found will be perfect for our plans going forward. I would recommend working with Mori to really feel like you are in good hands and getting personal attention.

June 5, 2018

I spent a long weekend shopping for my new car, and the team at Serramonte Subaru were just so much better than every other dealership I had visited i...n every way possible. I had originally been considering a compact SUV, and just visited Subaru as almost doing my due diligence, but was so blown away by the cars, the deal, and the service that it made my buying decision really easy. I worked with Victor, JT, and Wally. The entire process was completely transparent, and there was never an questions about pricing or financing. David in finance was a complete pro as well. They took all the time I needed to help me find the exact car I wanted, and one that fit within my price range without any pressure at any time! And with all the new features and technology that the Outback has, afterwards they spent plenty of time going over the car so that I wouldn't be home asking "what does that do?". Needless to say, I would highly recommend the dealership, and I love my new Subaru.

August 25, 2016

We, a couple of tired retirees, walked in and were immediately introduced to our internet sales person, Wayne. He, the sales manager, and their financ...e person were really great. They made it happen. Wayne was especially helpful teaching us about the bells and whistles on our new Outback. So far, we feel we made the right vehicle choice and place to purchase.

July 4, 2016

Mori treated us like family and made us feel very welcome. We came unprepared but Mori helped us through the entire process with professional courtesy... and kindness. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to buy a car.

July 2, 2016

I found the perfect car online and Sean here at Serramonte was fantastic in helping make the buying experience painless. My previous car was having i...gnition problems and Sean personally came out to pick me up for the test drive! He made the process completely enjoyable and I am extremely happy to be driving home my new Honda CRZ tonight. I would say that anyone in the bay area that is in the need of a used car come out to Serramonte and ask for Sean by name. A+ buying experience all around. Thanks Sean!

June 24, 2016

Sean was excellent in sales of the car. the cars all look great come here they are the best.

June 18, 2016

I had an excellent experience buying my first car! Sean was wonderful and helped me out so much and Im walking out today with my first choice car with... a great price!

May 19, 2016

Saw the purchase price online. Contacted the dealer. Dealer responded immediately. Offered an incentive to come in and make the purchase. Honored the ...online price and incentive. Whole process was efficient, friendly and straightforward.

April 30, 2016

Mori did a great job, was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Mori to friends and family in the future.

April 29, 2016

Mori was a great salesmen helped me get the car I needed. process was smooth and simple.