Putnam Volvo Cars Mazda Subaru Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM Nissan

• Great Used Car Buying Experience with Rick Ferrell

Found a 2012 used Audi A4 at Putnam, only 11,000 miles, rare manual tranny, and truly like-new. Linked up with Rick Ferrel and he bent over backwards to make my buying experience painless and easy. I recommend Putnam most highly as a superb dealership.

• San jose Volvo dealer

I am happy I fix my car on time, every thing was perfect, thank you Volvo, God bless you.

• Iwunna ugbaja

Dantes adeva is a phenomenal sales man, and he is an honest and smooth operator, hemade the buying process understandable.

• Very good purchase experience with Dantes

I found a used 2013 Acura ILX, listed on cars.com, at Putnam, just a walking distance from my home. It was a car I was looking at purchasing. It was very pleasant to work with Dantes Adeva. Dantes was very helpful and polite, no high-pressure at all. I did a test drive on local roads and 101 freeway. The car was exactly as advertised, reasonably priced, so I feel like I got a good deal and drove away happy. Thanks!

• Very good used car purchase experience

I worked with Dantes Adeva. I saw the car listed on cars.com and contacted them through the site. Dantes was very pleasant to work with and not high-pressure at all. It helps that we both knew the exact car I was looking at purchasing, but he did not seem like he would be unbearable if I were shopping around. I did do some test drives at other dealerships and had varying degrees of like/dislike for the salespeople. The car was exactly as advertised and quite a bit cheaper than similar cars on cars.com, so I feel like I got a good deal and drove away happy.

• Dodge Ram 1500

First off, I love the truck. It was well worth the two hour drive! The sales experience was great, and my salesman was good about not pressuring or pushing. It was more of a business transaction, which I greatly appreciated his name was Daryl, and I highly recommend him. My only frustration was I could never get ahold of Cartier ( finance director) after I left the dealership. I left him two voicemails and sent an email, and he never responded. Overall I love the truck I bought, and they seem to keep the best cars on the lot ...so shop here first! Great low pressure ecperience, and found the truck through cars.com. One of my bes, smoothest car buying experiences ever.

• Marcus is the best!

I bought a 2009 Volvo from Marcus this weekend. He is the best. He is *not* abrasive like most sales people, who are so aggressive that you feel like you are being harassed. He is polite, supportive, and understands that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision. I would buy from him again, and recommend that you do, too. Additionally, the dealership experience was fantastic. The finance guy (Cartier) is also very polite an supportive. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you!! Carlton Robinson