New 855-859-2268 Dealer Website
Used 855-858-2117 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-5581

Average based on 128 reviews
  • Good Service

Perfect and very good service , nice guy (Mike)Customer Service , Thank you again !

• Servicing

This is second servicing after i bought the car from there. Both the times i felt when i got my car back after the servicing they dont look at the cleanness of the car at all which is not good. I am not expecting them to clean my car interior but atleast they can return me in the same state how they got my car from my. Everytime i have to call someone to come and clean my car interior before i pick it up. Black spots on the lather every where....

• Nice place for service

Very pleasant service staff who executed a quick and painless process.

Very pleasant service staff who executed a quick and painless process.

• Service

Everyone is so accommodating and they answer your questions in a timely manner.

Everyone is so accommodating and they answer your questions in a timely manner.

• Superb service

I've been going to Acura of Serramonte now for a couple of months and every time I go there I'm in and out fast plus they detail my car! They really take care of my TSX. Thanks Juan!

• Acura Serramonte

Percy Reyes is the best agent at this location. He helped me with everything I needed =)

• Acura of Serramonte in Colma, California

Smooth process. Answered all of my questions and offered all options.

Smooth process. Answered all of my questions and offered all options.

• Review of Serra Monte Acura service

Excellant service at Serra Monte Acura service Dept.

Excellant service at Serra Monte Acura service Dept.

• Car service

I got my air bag done for recall and also a full on service for my car. Amazing job.

• Service department

I had to reach out twice for a recall, I received a letter before reaching out regarding a recall. The letter stated I would be contacted; 2-3 months later I went ahead and contacted service myself since I was never contacted.service asked me if I ordered my part for recall???? I couldn't believe it. Such an inconvenience. I called left a message no one returned my call and I had to call a week later, answering machine picks up a lot as well. Not the greatest experience. I was told I would be contacted once my part is received...