Corwin Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

407 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Corwin Honda from DealerRater.com

• April 22, 2016

First we were just going to stop in and see where our son worked. He was surprised to see us there. We wanted to see if the Honda's were easy to get i...n and out for us old people.as we set in the Honda we found it was easy to enter and east to get out. Then Brad Kruger had both of us drive it while explaning all the features plus by adding the sensitivity features we got very interested.. We were not planning on buying until Brad showed us the leasing features. the Honda Pllot fit our needs we thought.We thought the interior was equal to our suburban for space. Guess what we ordered a new Honda Pilot I think we will be happy with our choice and happy with the salesman he did his job.

May 24, 2018

Eric was easy to work with and went above and beyond to find me the perfect vehicle in no time! Couldn't be more satisfied with my experience.

May 24, 2018

Eric really paid attention to my ???demands??? when purchasing my new vehicle. He was on my side the entire time and made the purchase so much more co...mfortable than with other salesmen I???ve had. And he got me a way better price than I thought I could get. What a guy!!!

May 24, 2018

Eric was super friendly, very quick, and got me into exactly what I needed for my family!! Fantastic experience!!!! Would absolutely purchase from him... again!!!

May 24, 2018

Eric was awesome to work with, he got me exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted. I got incredibly lucky with my vehicle and my sales associate!

May 24, 2018

Got a car from here as a grad present from my grandpa. The salesperson was very friendly and seemed to know what she was talking about.

Missy Lawson

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 24, 2018

I have always taken my car into Corwin Honda for services, and when it came time to buy a new car, Eric and the other employees were really helpful an...d friendly! He was always available, answered the questions I had, and worked with my schedule. Corwin Honda is a great dealership and I would recommend to anyone looking for a car or other services!

Kevin O'Keefe

May 21, 2018

We are from out of town so I was talking to Levi a few days before coming to town. Levi went above and beyond for us and found us a vehicle that was b...est for our family. He was super patient and very knowledgeable on everything. I will definitely ve referring corwin and Levi to anyone searching for a new vehicle.

May 18, 2018

This was not my first experience at Corwin Honda in Fargo, ND. I first visited in 2015 when I leased my first Honda. In the three years that I have ta...ken my car there, the service department, the sales, finance, and management are all clearly distinguished professionals and have always given me five-star treatment. Levi Grey has been my sales confidant for the past year, so on my recent service appointment, I popped into the sales department to say hello. He was and always has been friendly, kind, and understanding of my needs and wants in a vehicle. I knew I could trust his judgment and advice when determining whether I should buy or lease a new vehicle. He spent the day going over vehicles, pros and cons, and appeared to happily put up with my particularity and specific financial needs. It's clear that this dealership has a family feel, and I felt welcomed and cared for all day. We shared smiles, laughs, and the experience felt personable and enjoyable. Thank you Corwin, and especially thank you to Brad, Levi, Erol, and Curtis.

May 16, 2018

It was a great experience working with Josh! He was super nice and made sure that the car we decided on was the right one for us. I love my new CIVIC!

Corwin Honda