• Fantastic dealership

Julius is a fantastic service advisor. He knows my car and I trust his recommendations.

• Transconnect visit

An appointment was made, we dropped vehicle off, called in to call attention to a shifting problem, service dept called and addressed all recalls and gave an ETA. very smooth service. JM

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• F-150 Service

I purchased my Ford at another dealer (farther away), but have always had it served at this location. Every time I have brought my truck in for service, it has been courteous, prompt, thorough, with no unpleasant surprises on the bill! I highly recommend Towne Ford for service.

• Recent service at Towne Ford

Service was done in a timely fashion and everything was explained in great detail to us. Everyone treats you pleasantly and are all very helpful.

• Quality work and great service.

Performed requested work and also discovered and outlined additional work that may be required in the future.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Roger! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• another seamless repair

We are glad you chose our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

aside from having to wait several days to get my car into service (over the thanksgiving long weekend), everything else went smoothly. scot and the service team at towne ford are always friendly, helpful, and professional. i also appreciate that they treat a middle-aged woman with respect - that i DO know what i'm talking about when i talk about my car and what's wrong with it! wish i'd done that motor mount years ago (when you first recommended it) the ride is so much better AND my music sounds fantastic!! thanks again for putting my 2000 ford focus right.

• Ford Fusion Energi Titanium

came in for an end of year deal and had an ad forwarded to me with what seemed to be a spectacular deal. after a bit of haggling the deal was done as promised and the experience although time consuming was easy. so far the car is great. still getting used to all the technology. sales guy john cole was also great.

• great service

great service and rep really knew the car. Thanks!

We are glad you chose our dealership! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

great service and rep really knew the car. Thanks!

• Loyal customer

Service was good, only wish Ford would cover my rent a car when service has to order a part over night. I've had my Explorer since 1996, purchased it from this Towne Ford dealership. My Ford has only been serviced by Ford. I trust this dealer, especially Mr. Julius Chavez, he is amazing.

• Great Service and Experienced Service Rep.

I continue to have confidence in Town Ford Service with anything for my car from routine maintenance to more involved service. The service adviser, Scot Oborn, has always been extremely helpful and fully explains all issues or any concerns and what to watch out for. His knowledge of Ford vehicles and their issues quite impressive. I have full confidence in any work they do on my cars.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Towne Ford Sales look forward to further serving you in the future!