• Purchase of new car

Our salesman, Sam, understood just what we wanted. He was very efficient and polite. Would recommend him and all other people that helped us.

Doreen, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read our team took great care of you. We will pass your praise along to Sam.

• Awesome

Matthew Rost was awesome during my visit at Toyota Melody Service Departmen.

Matthew Rost was awesome during my visit at Toyota Melody Service Departmen.

• 60,000 service call

I Bring my vehicle to the same dealership every 5000 miles since I purchased it. This time it took 4 phone calls to schedule the appointment. I left three messages which were not returned. I finally got through and was able to schedule my service appointment. Prior to coming I researched the approximate cost of my service on the Internet. My service advisor went over what would be done and the cost was twice as much as the Internet estimates. I was shocked.

David, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the time it took for you to get an appointment with us. We will speak with our team about this and the price you were quoted. We will be in contact with you soon to learn more.

• WORST PLACE EVER FOR SERVICE/REPAIR!!!!

Had appt @ 10am to fix side mirror, didn't get in until 11am. He later called to say they'll need to keep car overnight to fix recall part. When I came to get car next day MIRROR NOT FIXED!! But he didn't tell me no part until I came in to get car, thinking everything was fixed. Basically they kept my car (knowing that I needed it) for entire day for nothing. 1week later part still not in!! WORST PLACE EVER!! Takes too long to get you signed in, different depts never communicate with each other so you don't know that service hasn't been performed until you get there. 1 star given but actually this place deserves 0 or -5 stars

Anh Le, thank you for bringing the experience to our attention. We will speak with our service team about the matter you had. We would also appreciate speaking with you and we will be in contact soon.

• Recommended 40,000 miles Service for Sienna

I made appointment for 40,000 miles service for 2012 Sienna @4:15 on 6/23/2017. I waited in my car for 30 minutes before anyone from service department talked to me. Why bother to make appointment when dealership couldn't handle the volume of works they promised the customer. I waited for my van to be serviced in the lounge for at least another hour, and came out & saw my van still parked at the same spot that I left. I sat on the steps waiting because it was unbearably warm inside. The service rep finally came out to drive the van away and returned less than 15 minutes later & apologized that no one available to do courtesy wash. I had no problem with a car wash as the van needed factory recommended service but then as I drove off I started having doubt if the dealership ever did oil change, rotate the tires & all the necessary services in less than 15 minutes. It was past 7pm & I was already late to pickup my daughter so I have to leave. I guess the counter was already close and the rep did not even have my paperwork to show whatever works performed on my van. I always had good experience at Melody Toyota but after the latest trip. I don't think I will go there ever again.

Quyen, thank you for bringing your service visit to our attention. We will be in contact with you soon to learn more bout the experience. It is our intention to improve your opinion of our store and regain your trust.

• Awesome

This is a great place to shop for a car. The people were really helpful. Definitely would recommend.

Ariana, thanks for the kind words! Glad that our team was helpful for you. Have a nice day and come see us again!

• Not a great experience

I recently gave my car for service and the experience was not good. I dropped the car by 8 AM. When I picked up by 6 PM, I expected the car to be vacuumed and tires dressed as usual. But it was not. I was told the workers left early and I can come back another day if I want. Overall, I felt this place doesn't care about customers much.

Gopu, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We assure you this is not how we do service at our store and we wish to prove this to you. We will be in contact shortly to learn more. It is our intention to regain your trust.

• Very bad experience

We recommend that you take whatever price Melody offers you and go to another dealer. Use their price to negotiate. It's the only thing of value they have to offer. We purchased a 2017 Prius 4 from Melody in early May 2017. The sale price was fair from what we could find out on the web. Our salesman was Sam Abueshsheikh. We decided to buy it. First Sam presented us with a sales contractt that included extra warranty and paint protection although we had already told him we did not want either. We persuaded him to take it away and return with an agreement for the car at the agreed price. He complained that they were losing money. We noticed that there was no tonneau cover. Sam said it did not come with one, although the window sticker said it did. We asked for the second key and Sam said it had been 'mislaid.' He said he would order one. We finally got the second key after a month that included multiple emails and calls. At home we confirmed that the tonneau cover WAS standard for the Prius 4 and emailed Sam asking him to get one. No response. We then emailed the general manager, A.K. Qadir. No response. We started calling the Toyota general Customer Service office in Plano, TX. After several calls from us to Plano and them to Melody, we finally got our cover on June 28

JD, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand the frustration you are having in getting your cover. We will be in contact soon to regain your trust in our store.

• How to Have an Easy Car Buying Experience

I have purchased many cars in my life and was pleasantly surprised with by the folks at Melody Toyota - easy process, minimal haggling necessary, polite and helpful staff. Christian Gobeleza and Jay Rabahat were very professional, efficient and helpful.

• V.Pr.

Very Professional, willing to help, on time service as promised. I would definitely recommend this dealer to other people and friends. Thank you!

Hello Vadim! Thanks for the business and high rating. We are pleased to see that you will be recommending us in the future. Take care!