New 888-927-6594 Dealer Website
Used 888-927-8967 Email Dealer
Service 888-928-1889

4.4
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Oil change

Only problem I have is no waiting area for service.

Only problem I have is no waiting area for service.

• Wendell Leet VP of Quality Welding

I live in Winder, Ga. My business is near Akins Ford. This is the third commercial truck I have bought from Bob Childers. It is always a pleasure doing business with him. Good service for a good price.

• They treated us great and freindly

All the people we encounter treated us fair and very well. It was an enjoyable buying experience.

• Love my new truck!

The staff at Roger Shiflett are very professional. The entire buying experience was above a 5 star rating. I'm almost convinced that every car I buy in the future will be from this dealership! Thanks to all involved for making this enjoyable.

• oil change

oil change was very fast and personnel was courteous and friendly

oil change was very fast and personnel was courteous and friendly

• Mustang

I was treated with respect and not pressured. I felt like I had a big brother watching over me. It was truly a wonderful buying experience! I would recommend Roger Shifflet Ford to any one who needs to buy a car from someone they can trust!

• worst service!!!

I bought my car from ford dealership in shelby. I've had my car for a little over a year, my control arms was going bad. So my bumper to bumper warranty covers it. I took my car Tuesday to get it repaired.... all is well so far, notice my car keeps pulling to the right. So i go back Thursday. Told them what was going on we sat there for 2hours. Ok your car is ready.ok thank you have a great day. Well needless to say its still pulling to the right. So we turn around and go back i drive someone down the road he told me to switch sits let him drive, so he drive in the center of the road on the yellow line a said see its not pullin the road has a pitch. ( keep in mind my car is still pulling to the right) so i ask so u mean to tell me i have to drive in the middle of the road for my car not to pull? So we go back i told him he could explain that to my boyfriend. I guess they try to get over on females. He said ok he disappeared well i told my boyfriend what he said we get in the car and leave turn right back around went back to the dealership, Keith was helping in the beginning, so we go in and my boyfriend said e paid $100 y'all are going to fix this car so Scott Gragg jumps up and comes flying out the door like he's gonna do something starts running his mouth my boyfriend is not gonna let you run him over and he sure as hell ain't gonna let you get over on me. Well customer was right in this situation, instead of fast friendly service we get treated like crap, he cusses my boyfriend and calls the police on us and had papers taken out on us 30 years old i dont have time to be treated like a child all you had to was fix my car! You lost a good customer i dont recommend anyone to go there. You made out like we was stupid and didn't know what we was talking about....never been so disrespected. Scott Gragg your in the wrong line of business. I will be look for my refund in the mail!! There hasn't been a review since 2013 so lets see if this one stays on here!!!!

• Good oil change.

Six yrs of good & fast oil changes. Helpful people. Cars are so clean.

Thank you Alan for this great review! We do our best to provide quick, helpful and friendly service every time.

Six yrs of good & fast oil changes. Helpful people. Cars are so clean.