• Very Impressed!!

I purchased a convertible Jaguar from Omari Auto last month. I dealt with on the phone and vehicle was shipped to me to Texas. My Salesman Jason was very helpful and honest about every little detail. He flooded (in a good way) my email with pictures showing little scratches that you can hardly see in person. they also took the vehicle to a shop of my choice to get it inspected. When the car arrived it was in a better shape than i expected. THANKS!!!

• Good Service

I bought a car from this car dealer, the sales man was really friendly, kind and not aggressive like other car dealer. I would highly recommend this dealer!

• No response. Oh well.

Never got a response after a cars.com inquiry. Kind of hard to buy a car when they won't respond!

• A++++

Jason was very helpful and made a difficult situation easy. He is the go to guy if you are in the market for a car . Thanks Jason And Omari Auto.

• GREAT!!

Great experience. I went to test drive an Outback and then went to a couple of other places and two days later I was back. The smaller dealership gives more personalized service. The buying experience from start to finish went smooth and by the time we were done, they felt like old friends. our salesman Jason was great!

• My wife and I bought our first nice vehicle here.i

I highly recommend Omari auto to anyone who may think they are unable to buy at a nice dealership. Great people that will work with you and your budget. Thank you again.

• Pleasure to deal with!

Simple, easy, and surprising. I've bought used cars every few years since I could drive and the buying process was always a nightmare. Omari was the second place I went to this time around and I wish I'd have been buying from them all these years. I test drove two cars, found one I liked, negotiated a price, signed the papers, and it was mine. Done and done. Over all, 5 stars and a big thank you!

• Great deal1

My dad bought my first car here. He got me an 03 Rav4 and I have to admit they made my experience way more fun and exciting than I thought! I'm so happy with my car and I have not had any major problems with it since I bought it last year. It takes me to school, work, and anywhere else without a problem. And during this crazy winter it was the only vehicle I felt safe driving in. Would highly recommend anyone to car shop here.

• We love our new SUV!

We had such a great experience at Omari Auto Sales! We just had a baby and were in search of a new family vehicle...our salesman, Jason took the time to discuss our financing options and to get us exactly what we were looking for. We have all the space and safety we need in our 2012 Explorer! Jason & Amelia (finance mgr) went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be happier! THANK YOU for the great customer service and genuine effort in helping us find EXACTLY what we wanted. We will absolutely be recommending/sending any friends and family their way!

• Awesome service

My family has been dealing with Omari for the past 20 years. I bought my first car from them last month. GReat service as always.