Toyota of Downtown Los Angeles

New 877-815-1404 Dealer Website
Used 877-890-2223 Email Dealer
Service 877-634-2021

Average based on 222 reviews.
  • Prius Purchase

I had a great experience with the sales staff. They provided the best price.

I had a great experience with the sales staff. They provided the best price.

Ben, Thanks for the review. We always strive to provide our customers with great service and even better prices! Best, Carlos P. Sales Manager (213) 222-2952

• Great service and clean facilities

The help I got right alway and the way they work it makes easy on us. Thanks Toyota and I love they have coffee at the waiting room.

• Fast turn around time. Very clean and welcoming.

Great dealership. Very professional employees that took charge and got what needed to be done in a fast but safe manner.

• Great service

The person helping me was very helpful made sure I knew exactly what services my car would need and had .

• Service

You guys had great customer service and updated me on everything that you were doing to my car and how the progress on it was

• Toyota of DTLA

Went to get maintenance early on a Friady Outstanding service. Happy to do business with Toyota of DTLA. They accommodate all needs - would absolutely recommend.

• Great service

The service is great, the people there are so friendly, polite, and outstanding. When you wait time goes by fast

• Great Service

Danny was kind and helpful and effective. Everyone did their job well for a good price. It turned an errand into a nice experience.

• great service

Ruben Gomez was amazing. He was courteous and professional. He accommodated me when I didn't have a scheduled appointment and he wasn't required to. Thank you Toyota of Downtown Los Angeles for your Great service.

• organized intake process, clean waiting area.

the explanation of the process and time frames, updates I received during the day. Ruben was attentive, polite and helpful.