Larry Hopkins Honda

168 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 2, 2017

Just bought 2018 Odyssey from this dealer 2 weeks ago. I have to say that it was the easiest car buying experience. This dealer matched other dealer's... lowest quote and also honored the price for special order since my wife wants special color this dealer doesn't have at that time. If anyone wants to buy a Honda car without any hassle, see Sammy Noor at this dealer. I was very impressed about his knowledge about this new model. Although I went to this dealer to have test drive the 2018 Odyssey only few weeks after this model was available, Sammy already studied about this model very well. 2018 model is much different than 2017. Overall, I was very impressed about sales team and I will contact them first if I buy any future Honda.

October 18, 2018

Excellent customer service with KRISTOFFER CABANESA working at Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale. Very thorough. Good follow up. Excellent explanation... of all the features in the vehicle. Very smooth transaction.

October 3, 2018

It's a safe car that's fun to drive. At the dealers Felix and Dr. J were very easy to work with. Once I got their commitment to the price I wanted... everything went very smoothly. I was most impressed with their concern that both my wife and I were comfortable with all the new technology that comes with the 2018. The place is busy so I recommend you go during the week if you can.

September 29, 2018

On Sunday September 23, 2018 we purchased a 2009 Lexus Suv. Mohammad Igbal sold us the car. He was easygoing and straight forward. No high pressure tactics!!... We decided we wanted to buy the car. Three additional potential buyers rushed into the dealership right after we agreed to buy the car. I liked the way Mohammad communicated with us when this happened. I also appreciate the person at the front desk Sabrina. She was very professional when I initially called and when the other potential buyers came into the store.

September 26, 2018

ZERO STARS NOT AVAILABLE. I made an appointment to get an oil change(Honda care) for my HRV. The appointment was for 11.45, I arrived there a few minutes... early, but wasnt able to actually drop off for another 20. Not sure why they make appointments. Anyway, they take my car and tell me it will be ready by 3PM. Not enough time to head back home so i walked around for almost 3 hours. I come back at 3PM sharp to find out they hadnt even started and they wouldnt for the next hour or so. They never thought of calling me to let me know that they woudl not meet the timeline. I had things to do, so i did not leave the car for service, nor will i ever go back, and the worst part is that they really didnt seem to give a crap...

September 6, 2018

We were shopping for a Honda Clarity Plug In Hybrid at this dealer. Sammy Noorulhuda saw us looking at the car and attended us promptly. He arranged a... test drive for us (without previous appointment) and explained all the features very patiently. Not all the dealers know these new models well, so it was very helpful to have a salesperson that actually knew the product. Very positive experience.

July 26, 2018

Nestor Lopez is super friendly and good service. He can make a deal within an hour. You don't regret with you visit Larry Hopkins Honda Dealer because... you will get a good deal and lowest price below MSRP.

June 23, 2018

I've been buying cars for decades and this was the smoothest, easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Larry Hopkins Honda... does car business a better way! They don't pressure you--they really listen to you and help you find the right car and the right deal for you. And I was so lucky to have Nestor Alvarez Lopez as my salesman! He was low key, fully answered all my questions right away, and also made suggestions that suited my needs even better than I expected. Now I can't imagine buying a car anywhere but Larry Hopkins Honda.

June 18, 2018

If you are looking for a Honda, you can't do better than working with Nestor Alvarez Lopez at Larry Hopkins in Sunnyvale. Super knowledgeable and... helpful, very pleasant to work with, and responsive to our schedule. Even price negotiation was a breeze. Excellent experience all around.

June 13, 2018

This dealership is amazing. I had a great experience with Mauricio Arce. He was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. He make sure that I was happy... with my purchase and even after I bought the car he followed up to see if I needed anything. I would highly recommend that you seek out for Mauricio when you stop by Larry Hopkins Honda dealer.