Larry Hopkins Honda

174 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 14, 2014

My daughter and her husband bought a Honda CRV in January from Jay Jazayeri. They referred me to Larry Hopkins when I was looking to buy a new car. My... daughter and her husband accompanied me in my search for a new car. We walked around the car lot and were greeted by the salesman. As I was speaking the the salesman, Jay came out and greeted my son in law. He even remembered my son in laws first name. He listened to me as I explained what I was looking for in a new car. He answered all my questions and showed me some cars that I liked. (He wasn't pushy at all) He made me feel comfortable and let me test drive a new car. I was sold on the Honda Civic. After I chose the color I wanted I returned to find my new car washed, filled with a full tank of gas and then Sammy showed me all of the features of my new Civic. Sammy was very patient with me and answered all my questions. Several times Sammy and Jay told me to call them anytime for anything I need, They were great

September 11, 2014

Before I walked in, I have done some research online. The reason why I bought my first car in US from Hopkins Honda has two. one is for the price, which... matched my expectation; two is the saler Taher Taher, a very nice guy and working hard. I walked in and out for 3 times, but I always saw Taher Taher working with customer. I think I made a right choice. Thanks Taher for your help.

September 10, 2014

I brought a new Honda CR-V and had nice experience compared to other dealers in SFO Bay area.

September 2, 2014

Had a wonderful experience with this dealership! Both of the cars we have: Civic and Odyssey were purchased from Larry Hopkins Honda. Want to mention our... recent experience, when we were lucky to meet dealership representative Nasir Karim, who assisted us in Odyssey purchase and made the whole process very smooth and mutually beneficial! He was very friendly, helpful and competent. Also, the most important thing for me was the ABSENCE of the feeling that someone was PUSHING me to take a decision and buy the car! Out of 3 dealerships we went to that weekend (Mazda, Toyota, Honda) the Larry Hopkins was the most qualitative service wise and spent time wise. Extremely recommend this dealership and its best representative Nasir Kareem to everyone who wants to get a best deal + great service in a very short period of time!

August 14, 2014

I recently purchased a used 2012 Honda Civic from Larry Hopkins and was assisted by Samyullah Noorulhuda. Samy was very helpful and courteous. What I liked... about him the most is that he was very polite and easy going, not pushy at all. This made me feel at ease to ask questions about cars, and not feel I was going to be harassed. I would recommend Larry Hopkins Honday and Samyullah to anyone looking for a new or used car. I am very happy with my purchase; car is perfect, and no issues!! Yes! Thank you, Samy!!!

July 31, 2014

After an unsatisfactory visit to a Honda dealer in San Jose, my wife and I had better luck at Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale. When the sales rep, Qutbudin... Nawazi, found out that none of the cars on the lot met our requirements, he and his manager found the car we wanted at another dealer and arranged to have it driven over for us. Both Nawazi and the finance manager, Ali Omar, made sure everything went smoothly. We got the car we wanted and we're quite happy.

July 30, 2014

Immediately I asked for a quote on the Internet, I got an email telling me that I could buy the car off the lot immediately via a "Pay button" Eventually,... I scheduled a visit to the place to check out a pre-owned 2012 subaru. Even after stating in my email that I would prefer to be contacted via email during business hours, I was contacted by the office by phone. I missed the call. The sales office then called me the next day in the morning, 9AM sharp. When I finally visited the place, I was taken to the Subaru. Nasir was very patient and showed me a bunch of features that the car has. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to test drive the car. Even with these circumstances, I started making my offer. I ended up having to talk to their sales manager. I compared the newest model of the same car with what they have on the lot. It was hands-down too expensive. And they could not justify the money they were asking for. The sales manager could not defend their price tag other than saying "We bought it for this much". I told him bluntly that I am interested in how much they say they paid for the car, I was unwilling to believe that a dealership would spend $18k on a trade-in, only to make a few hundred dollars. Even without being offered to test drive the car, I continuously state my interests and encourage them to work with me on a price but to no avail. I didn't feel that I was welcomed to be there when I first stepped foot into to the dealership. Perhaps because of how young I look. No test drive was offered while the entire team was aggressively trying to get me buy the car in various ways. Also, I would be okay to pay the price if the sales manager was able to justify it instead of keep on telling me how much they paid for the car and how much they could make by selling the car in the auction. It was a waste of my time. Instead of suggesting scenarios that are unrealistic and irrelevant to the deal, how about learning the current features and deals the competitor is offering around the area so that I am convinced that I am paying a fair price?

July 28, 2014

I had dealt with many Honda dealers throughout Northern California & walked out on other negotiations. Then, I contacted Larry Hopkins in Sunnyvale about... a new CR-Z, they had in stock. I was lucky enough to deal with Habib Qasimi. I told him of my past experiences at other dealers & that I was ready to buy, that day. In just a few emails, we agreed on a price & Habib even arranged to have another color CR-Z transferred from one of their other lots. I went down the next day & did all the paperwork and was out of the dealer in just over one hour. All without any stress. The entire transaction was as smooth as it could possibly be, including the financing. Omar was very knowledgable and helpful with all the paperwork. Habib even took the time to show my wife all the features on her new CR-Z and went as far as to buff out a couple marks on the mirror. That's customer service. I would highly recommend Habib & Omar at Larry Hopkins. Thanks for making buying a car a pleasant experience.

July 19, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord and a 2014 Honda Crosstour last weekend, July 12th from Tommy Carter at Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale. I could not be... happier. Tommy listened to what both my wife and I needed, gave excellent advice and was never pushy. He was a pleasure to deal with in all aspects and I highly recommend you looking him up when you are ready to consider a new automobile. There are many dealers closer to our home but driving an hour proved to be well worth it.

July 5, 2014

Never before did I buy a car from a dealer. I always bought a slightly used car from a private party thinking that it would be cheaper and more honest.... This time I turned to Larry Honda Dealership in Sunnyvale because I wasted a lot of time looking for a suitable Honda Civic Hybrid usuing y usual method. I turned to them because they had several cars that looked very attractive to me. I was fortunate enough to work with Qutbudin Nawazi. He was friendly, patient, knowledgeable. Did I say patient? I was changing my mind, the color of the car, the price,etc. The overall experience was fantastic. When Nawazi was not there, his team members stepped in to help but were very respectful of my desire to work with Nawazi. We concluded the deal in three days and I am a very happy driver of a wonderful 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid Wichita is practically new, thanks to Nawazi and the rest of the team!