Larry Hopkins Honda

164 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 6, 2018

A huge thank you to Jay Jazayeri for helping me get my new 2018 HR-V EXL AWD. Extremely kind and professional treatment, everything was taken care of and... all questions were answered without any pressure. I am so happy with my purchase, and it's not just the new car it's how the whole process was executed. I honestly couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. I'll definitely see you for my next Honda! P.S. Rick is also amazing - thank you guys for staying hours past closing to finalize my purchase. I hope you never have to do that again! :)

April 5, 2018

I'm very pleased with the service they provided. They offered me the best and lowest monthly payment and I couldn't find any other dealers to beat their... offer. They even beat the Roadster's offer which I leased my previous car from. Mohammad Iqbal was the sales person I worked with and I was very happy with the level of his professionalism, knowledge, willingness to adjust the offer based my budget and helping me to get what I wanted.

March 28, 2018

Julio really did a great job when I came in to trade in my car after the lease was up. My budget was very limited and he steered me towards an HRV which... I'm very happy with. He was very courteous and respectful and was very knowledgeable about the product he was trying to sell. I would definitely do business again with Julio and tell friends and family about his great customer service. Thank you Julio Arcie

March 22, 2018

It was a very good experience to buy a car from Hopkins Honda with great service of FELIX Ong. Thank you very much. I have a great feeling after meet people... like FELIX. Thank you Hopkins Honda!

March 18, 2018

Got my first car from Larry Hopkins last week. Much appreciate to Mohammad Iqbal . He was very patient and cooperative. He walked me through all the cool... features of the vehicle, and did not pressure me to make my decision. He was also very responsive to my questions afterwards. Thanks Mohammad!

March 8, 2018

I've just bought my Fit here. Compare to other Honda dealers I visited or emailed. Nestor is very straightforward and patient. He explained all the details... of the car to me and made the process less stress. I'd highly recommend Nestor Lopez at Larry Hopkins Honda.

March 7, 2018

Awesome car buying experience! It was a pleasure buying our new cars from Miguel Garcia. He was friendly, professional, and patient. He answered all of... our questions, gave us a great deal, and made sure everything went smoothly. The Finance Manager was amazing too! Habib Qasimi was very professional, worked quickly, & had a great attention to detail. We bought 2 new cars & traded in 2 cars. Everything was super easy. We highly recommend Larry Hopkins Honda, Miguel, & Habib. Thanks for the Awesome service!

February 13, 2018

Purchased a certified pre-owned Honda Civic from Larry Hopkins Honda. I had a fantastic experience throughout, from the test drive facilitated by Iveta... Balyura through to finalising the sale with Mohammad Iqbal. I appreciate the honest negotiation. Mohammad presented some upsells but did not pressure me into buying anything after my initial rejection. The financing part went smoothly as well, with the dealership giving me a better APR than what my credit union had pre-approved me for. I am new to the US and this is my first vehicle purchase. I had heard horror stories about some car dealerships' sales tactics, so I had my guard up, but I was very happy with the entire experience. I must have been lucky to find the car I wanted at Larry Hopkins :) Thank you so much!

January 21, 2018

I recently bought a new Clarity plug-in hybrid. Our experience was great overall. Nestor Alverez Lopez was knowledgeable and helpful before and after... the sale. Would recommend the dealer and Nestor.

January 18, 2018

Good response and quick in process. George Sim has been very supportive in the whole process. overall rating is good and happy with them. I got a best... deal.