Larry Hopkins Honda

171 reviews

June 23, 2018

I've been buying cars for decades and this was the smoothest, easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Larry Hopkins Honda... does car business a better way! They don't pressure you--they really listen to you and help you find the right car and the right deal for you. And I was so lucky to have Nestor Alvarez Lopez as my salesman! He was low key, fully answered all my questions right away, and also made suggestions that suited my needs even better than I expected. Now I can't imagine buying a car anywhere but Larry Hopkins Honda.

June 18, 2018

If you are looking for a Honda, you can't do better than working with Nestor Alvarez Lopez at Larry Hopkins in Sunnyvale. Super knowledgeable and... helpful, very pleasant to work with, and responsive to our schedule. Even price negotiation was a breeze. Excellent experience all around.

June 13, 2018

This dealership is amazing. I had a great experience with Mauricio Arce. He was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. He make sure that I was happy... with my purchase and even after I bought the car he followed up to see if I needed anything. I would highly recommend that you seek out for Mauricio when you stop by Larry Hopkins Honda dealer.

May 21, 2018

Just bought a 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback here. It was a great experience and surprised quick process. Khoshal Sherzad was very helpful and pleasant to... work with. I would recommend to my friends to shop here.

May 18, 2018

This Honda dealership is amazing. We're from Burlingame CA and there's tons of Honda dealership around our area but this dealership is the bets.This... is our second time we got our vehicle without pain and hassle. We're more than satisfied and relief that we got the SUV we wanted and they acted in few of our concerns meeting our expectation. They will find a way to work with you somehow to get the car you need. Alan Le is very patient and Habib is very understanding with your situation. So it might be a while to get our next car but will definitely be back for service and maybe next car. If you don't want to waste time getting the car you need, GO TO HOPKINS DEALERSHIP. - Rick & Lotis (Burlingame CA)

May 5, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience leasing a new Honda Pilot from Larry Hopkins Honda. Felix Ong, and his co-worker Dr. Jay, went out of their way to... show us different styles, colors, etc and worked with us to keep our payment within our budget. To seal the deal, he was kind enough to add in All Weather maps. Both of them were very kind and respectful and that made our experience incredible. I would highly recommend Felix Ong and Dr. Jay for any car needs at Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale, CA. Vince and Rocio

April 19, 2018

Thanks for Ran Chen to help me get a Honda Civic Ex. She gave a great price and answered me many questions. So thanks again!

April 6, 2018

A huge thank you to Jay Jazayeri for helping me get my new 2018 HR-V EXL AWD. Extremely kind and professional treatment, everything was taken care of and... all questions were answered without any pressure. I am so happy with my purchase, and it's not just the new car it's how the whole process was executed. I honestly couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. I'll definitely see you for my next Honda! P.S. Rick is also amazing - thank you guys for staying hours past closing to finalize my purchase. I hope you never have to do that again! :)

April 5, 2018

I'm very pleased with the service they provided. They offered me the best and lowest monthly payment and I couldn't find any other dealers to beat their... offer. They even beat the Roadster's offer which I leased my previous car from. Mohammad Iqbal was the sales person I worked with and I was very happy with the level of his professionalism, knowledge, willingness to adjust the offer based my budget and helping me to get what I wanted.

March 28, 2018

Julio really did a great job when I came in to trade in my car after the lease was up. My budget was very limited and he steered me towards an HRV which... I'm very happy with. He was very courteous and respectful and was very knowledgeable about the product he was trying to sell. I would definitely do business again with Julio and tell friends and family about his great customer service. Thank you Julio Arcie