Larry Hopkins Honda

171 reviews

March 22, 2018

It was a very good experience to buy a car from Hopkins Honda with great service of FELIX Ong. Thank you very much. I have a great feeling after meet people... like FELIX. Thank you Hopkins Honda!

March 18, 2018

Got my first car from Larry Hopkins last week. Much appreciate to Mohammad Iqbal . He was very patient and cooperative. He walked me through all the cool... features of the vehicle, and did not pressure me to make my decision. He was also very responsive to my questions afterwards. Thanks Mohammad!

March 8, 2018

I've just bought my Fit here. Compare to other Honda dealers I visited or emailed. Nestor is very straightforward and patient. He explained all the details... of the car to me and made the process less stress. I'd highly recommend Nestor Lopez at Larry Hopkins Honda.

March 7, 2018

Awesome car buying experience! It was a pleasure buying our new cars from Miguel Garcia. He was friendly, professional, and patient. He answered all of... our questions, gave us a great deal, and made sure everything went smoothly. The Finance Manager was amazing too! Habib Qasimi was very professional, worked quickly, & had a great attention to detail. We bought 2 new cars & traded in 2 cars. Everything was super easy. We highly recommend Larry Hopkins Honda, Miguel, & Habib. Thanks for the Awesome service!

February 13, 2018

Purchased a certified pre-owned Honda Civic from Larry Hopkins Honda. I had a fantastic experience throughout, from the test drive facilitated by Iveta... Balyura through to finalising the sale with Mohammad Iqbal. I appreciate the honest negotiation. Mohammad presented some upsells but did not pressure me into buying anything after my initial rejection. The financing part went smoothly as well, with the dealership giving me a better APR than what my credit union had pre-approved me for. I am new to the US and this is my first vehicle purchase. I had heard horror stories about some car dealerships' sales tactics, so I had my guard up, but I was very happy with the entire experience. I must have been lucky to find the car I wanted at Larry Hopkins :) Thank you so much!

January 21, 2018

I recently bought a new Clarity plug-in hybrid. Our experience was great overall. Nestor Alverez Lopez was knowledgeable and helpful before and after... the sale. Would recommend the dealer and Nestor.

January 18, 2018

Good response and quick in process. George Sim has been very supportive in the whole process. overall rating is good and happy with them. I got a best... deal.

January 3, 2018

Just bought my new Honda from here before Xmas. The buying process was smooth with great support from management. They match the price I have from other... dealers through online ( you have to show proof of other offers). Mr. Mohammad Iqbal was the sale person who look after us. He shows us all the colors and options we may choose from. Dealer can provide prefers creditor and insurer for you. Will come back here for my next Honda.

January 2, 2018

Need more finance support since we had to wait an hour after we finalized the negotions. Other than that, it was a great buying experience!

December 27, 2017

Please save your self the trouble and go to a different dealer. This is the worst and the most unprofessional environment I've been in. They promised me... a Honda CR-V at a particular rate of interest (Honda financing 1.99 rate of interest) and came back to me saying that they had sold the car they were planning to sell to us. Apparently they don't have a FUNCTIONAL inventory management system. We went the following day and the system was still down. We had given a substantial security deposit to hold the price but they don't seem to even know what the hell is going on. They came back to me 2 weeks later. They again promised to get me the car by Christmas but that didn't happen. The sales ppl here just keep making promises without being able to keep it. They gave me the deal at a very bad rate of interest. They didn't even honor me holding the the price with the security deposit. The sales guy tells me a different rate of interest and the finance guy has no clue what's going on. They are totally uncoordinated. The sales guy itself keeps forgetting our situation. It was a very awful experience. I hate this place. My husband and I have put off the idea of buying a car right now because of this place. I highly advice anyone else to see a difference dealer.