Larry Hopkins Honda

164 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2018

Just bought my new Honda from here before Xmas. The buying process was smooth with great support from management. They match the price I have from other... dealers through online ( you have to show proof of other offers). Mr. Mohammad Iqbal was the sale person who look after us. He shows us all the colors and options we may choose from. Dealer can provide prefers creditor and insurer for you. Will come back here for my next Honda.

January 2, 2018

Need more finance support since we had to wait an hour after we finalized the negotions. Other than that, it was a great buying experience!

December 27, 2017

Please save your self the trouble and go to a different dealer. This is the worst and the most unprofessional environment I've been in. They promised me... a Honda CR-V at a particular rate of interest (Honda financing 1.99 rate of interest) and came back to me saying that they had sold the car they were planning to sell to us. Apparently they don't have a FUNCTIONAL inventory management system. We went the following day and the system was still down. We had given a substantial security deposit to hold the price but they don't seem to even know what the hell is going on. They came back to me 2 weeks later. They again promised to get me the car by Christmas but that didn't happen. The sales ppl here just keep making promises without being able to keep it. They gave me the deal at a very bad rate of interest. They didn't even honor me holding the the price with the security deposit. The sales guy tells me a different rate of interest and the finance guy has no clue what's going on. They are totally uncoordinated. The sales guy itself keeps forgetting our situation. It was a very awful experience. I hate this place. My husband and I have put off the idea of buying a car right now because of this place. I highly advice anyone else to see a difference dealer.

December 25, 2017

Had a good and hassle free experience dealing with Larry Hopkins. Khoshal was very helpful and dint throw unwanted tantrums or forced for any unwanted... inventory which others dealers do.

December 21, 2017

It was pleasant experience with the "Khoshal Sherzard " who guided me efficiently on the purchase. I definitely recommend the dealer to my friends.

December 6, 2017

I just get a new Honda Civic Si, and my experience of buying from Larry Honda Hopkins was amazing because one of their employees: "Khoshal Sherzad" who... for me deserved more than five stars in my review, from the beginning he was attentive and ready to answer all of my questions, and if I want to see some car, he fastly and in a good manner offer to open it and take a look at the car more closely, also with out asking him he offered me to test drive if Im seriously interested in the car that I was looking, he also show knowledge about the cars info and inventory of the dealer, also I have to say he was patient with me, because I was so busy because my job, but he keep answering all of my questions by phone, by text message, by e-mail, I mean using any tool that he got in his hands in order to make happen this purchase. Even, he had to order the red color from another dealer because they didn't have it in their inventory. At the end of the process, I went with the finance manager "Luana" who also answered all of my questions treat me very well; even though she was really busy, but she looked the best way to help me in order to make this purchase happen in a smooth way. Overall, you are amazing guys and I recommend Larry Hopkins Honda to anyone who is looking for a new or used car.

December 6, 2017

December 4, 2017

I've bought many new cars in the mast but this was by far the best ever car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I stoped by for test drive... to the very end, it was nothing but pure awesomeness. Nestor Alvarez Lopez is a very friendly, professional and a enjoyable person to work with. While I was checking out the inside of the new Ridgeline before test driving it Nestor brought me a print out of couple financing options without asking for my SS# or anything like that, which I appreciated a LOT. He then introduced me to his manager Adam Legros. As soon as I met both Adam and Nestor I new I was in great hands. They treated me really well. They told me they were going to help me and they sure did. I am one happy customer. Now my wife is thinking about getting her car there. I felt like I have known them for a long time. It felt like everyone who worked there was like family and all of them were trying to get me the best deal they could. Working with the finance person was a breeze and very enjoyable. What can I say except a HUGE thank you to Nestor, Adam and everyone else who helped me get the truck I have always dreamed of having. I have never been so excited about a purchase and I though that there was nothing else they could do to boost my already obvious joy but what happened was I got a text from Nestor while I was driving back home in my new truck letting me know that Honda actually came back to them and told them that I was qualified for a much lower APR than the one we had initially agreed on so my happiness went from 100% to 250% all thanks to this team of professional, friendly and hard working people. I'd give them 100 stars if I could. Also I was really glad to meet both Nestor and Adam, because they are both very classy and very awesome people. Thank you!

December 3, 2017

Very great dealer, very honest! George Sim is awesome!

November 13, 2017

We got a great experience in buying a new car. Iveta is the best sales person. She was very patient and attentive!