Larry Hopkins Honda

171 reviews

December 25, 2017

Had a good and hassle free experience dealing with Larry Hopkins. Khoshal was very helpful and dint throw unwanted tantrums or forced for any unwanted... inventory which others dealers do.

December 21, 2017

It was pleasant experience with the "Khoshal Sherzard " who guided me efficiently on the purchase. I definitely recommend the dealer to my friends.

December 6, 2017

I just get a new Honda Civic Si, and my experience of buying from Larry Honda Hopkins was amazing because one of their employees: "Khoshal Sherzad" who... for me deserved more than five stars in my review, from the beginning he was attentive and ready to answer all of my questions, and if I want to see some car, he fastly and in a good manner offer to open it and take a look at the car more closely, also with out asking him he offered me to test drive if Im seriously interested in the car that I was looking, he also show knowledge about the cars info and inventory of the dealer, also I have to say he was patient with me, because I was so busy because my job, but he keep answering all of my questions by phone, by text message, by e-mail, I mean using any tool that he got in his hands in order to make happen this purchase. Even, he had to order the red color from another dealer because they didn't have it in their inventory. At the end of the process, I went with the finance manager "Luana" who also answered all of my questions treat me very well; even though she was really busy, but she looked the best way to help me in order to make this purchase happen in a smooth way. Overall, you are amazing guys and I recommend Larry Hopkins Honda to anyone who is looking for a new or used car.

December 6, 2017

December 4, 2017

I've bought many new cars in the mast but this was by far the best ever car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I stoped by for test drive... to the very end, it was nothing but pure awesomeness. Nestor Alvarez Lopez is a very friendly, professional and a enjoyable person to work with. While I was checking out the inside of the new Ridgeline before test driving it Nestor brought me a print out of couple financing options without asking for my SS# or anything like that, which I appreciated a LOT. He then introduced me to his manager Adam Legros. As soon as I met both Adam and Nestor I new I was in great hands. They treated me really well. They told me they were going to help me and they sure did. I am one happy customer. Now my wife is thinking about getting her car there. I felt like I have known them for a long time. It felt like everyone who worked there was like family and all of them were trying to get me the best deal they could. Working with the finance person was a breeze and very enjoyable. What can I say except a HUGE thank you to Nestor, Adam and everyone else who helped me get the truck I have always dreamed of having. I have never been so excited about a purchase and I though that there was nothing else they could do to boost my already obvious joy but what happened was I got a text from Nestor while I was driving back home in my new truck letting me know that Honda actually came back to them and told them that I was qualified for a much lower APR than the one we had initially agreed on so my happiness went from 100% to 250% all thanks to this team of professional, friendly and hard working people. I'd give them 100 stars if I could. Also I was really glad to meet both Nestor and Adam, because they are both very classy and very awesome people. Thank you!

December 3, 2017

Very great dealer, very honest! George Sim is awesome!

November 13, 2017

We got a great experience in buying a new car. Iveta is the best sales person. She was very patient and attentive!

November 7, 2017

I went to Larry Hopkins last month and I got the Honda HRV, George Sim was very helpful and kind. He helped me with prices and to do the right choice in... the car trim. Luana also is very competent and fast with the paper work role. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2017

I had a great experience buying a new Honda Civic. Folks at Larry hopkins Honda were very informed, patient and helpful. Ran Chen helped me the purchase.... She is well informed, cheerful and always happy to help with any amount of queries. She helped me in coming to the final decision on my car . I strongly recommend her. In fact she was one of the reasons i made the final call to purchase from this store. overall experience was smooth.

November 4, 2017

Wonderful buying experience from Larry Hopkins Honda! The sales agent Sammy Noor was very professional and patient. Helped me to get a great car with great... deal. Thanks a lot!