Larry Hopkins Honda

169 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2017

Recently i purchased Honda accord Sport model from Larry hopkins. Their service is really good. Especially Jennifer Jamal, helped me a lot on finalizing... the deal. Overall it was a nice experience..

September 20, 2017

I went here to purchase a new Honda Car, Ran Chen was my salesperson. She was very helpful and went out of way to get me the car at the most economical... price...

September 19, 2017

I bought a 2018 Honda Odyssey from Miguel Garcia. The buying process is pleasant and decent. Both Miguel and his manager, Adam Legros, honored their... end of bargain. Gabriel Aguirre in the service department helped me on the accessory installation and the service was good. I would recommend them to my friends who are interested in buying a Honda.

September 14, 2017

Fantastic experience. Sammy is the sales person for me. He is super cool!! Thank you

September 8, 2017

I received great customer service and everyone was so helpful. Alexandra Zucchero was my sales person and she helped me with the whole process. She was... very nice and helpful. I am very happy with the car I bought from Larry Hopkins Honda.

August 10, 2017

Buying process was smooth. We had some questions that were answered the same day via email. This helped us to make a decision. People at the dealership... were friendly and helpful. Our sales person Nestor Alvarez Lopez showed us the car, gave us time to discuss the purchase and did the paperwork. Easy. The car was clean and ready to go instantly. Very happy with this experience. Would recommend to a friend. Thank you. Vera & Mikhail.

August 4, 2017

I had an outstanding experience at this Honda dealership! When I called others close by, they weren't even interested when I asked if I could come in... to test drive the 2017 Civic SI Coupe. But Khoshal Sherzad at Larry Hopkin's Honda set up an immediate appointment and after the test drive, did not put a lot of pressure on me to buy that day and followed up but not in a pushy way. They did not have the color I wanted- the Aegean Blue - and explained they are almost always pre-sold so therefore somewhat hard to find. Of course his manager encouraged him to try to sell me the silver one they had- I understand a business' need to get rid of inventory and did not hold that against them- but when I made it clear I was going to hold out for the blue, Khoshal and his manager Adam came through for me. They were able to locate one within 2 days at a dealership out of the area and I was able to get the car I really wanted and quick. The whole sales process was smooth, they gave me a very fair price on my old Civic that needed a LOT of work, did not try to jerk me around on the price, gave me a free loaner for the night, and had my car delivered within 24 hrs of finalizing the paperwork. I cant tell you how pleased I am with how the process went. And my new Aegean Blue Civic SI is a blast to drive! My sincere thanks to Khoshal, Adam and everyone at Larry Hopkin's Honda.

July 25, 2017

Purchase a CR-V EX-L on Thursday 7-20-17, thru the Costco Auto Purchase program. This was the best experience I have had purchasing a car in my entire... life (I am 64). The sales rep was Khoshal Sherzad and he was fantastic. No high pressure sales tactics. After purchasing the vehicle Khoshal was very knowledgeable about the entire function of the SUV. He showed and explained what every button and know did. The finance dept was very low keyed, no pressure here either. In fact everyone at the dealership made this buying experience enjoyable. My only issue is they need to remodel the bathrooms. If you are going to be purchasing a Honda definitely check out Larry Hopkins.

July 18, 2017

I recently purchased a new 2017 Honda CRV from Larry Hopkins in Sunnyvale. It was a fairly painless process considering some of the previous experiences... I've had with other dealerships. We knew going in how much we would be willing to pay for the car. Taher Taher was our salesman. He is very knowledgeable about the product and the negotiation process went smoothly.

July 6, 2017

My husband and I recently became grandparents and need a larger car so we would be able put baby car seats in the back and be able to go on adventures.... We decided on a Honda CRV. We went to Stevens Creek Honda (near our house) and were not able to get a salesman to help us out (they were too busy) ~ so we decided to drive to Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale. Our salesman, Sammy Noorulhuda was more than happy to show us all the cars he had on the lot and took us for a test drive. He showed us all the features and welcomed us to come back when we were ready to buy. During the week our son decided to go on line and request quotes from all the dealers in the bay area to get the best deal. He got a response from Stevens Creek Honda with the lowest price for the color of car we wanted. We went in the same day we received the quote and when we arrived there they didn't even have the car he gave us a quote on!! Horrible!! So, back to Sammy Noorulhuda we went!! He gave us a great deal and spent a lot of time showing us how to use all the functions on the car. Thank you Larry Hopkins for being so patient and honest!!