Adventure Subaru

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 141 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

141 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Adventure Subaru from DealerRater.com

• This is where you should get your next car.
    December 14, 2017

Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. Dale is a fantastic rep and I couldn't be happier with my new purchase or the price. Perfec...tion!

no nonsense
    April 7, 2018

Dan was our ideal salesman. Slightly a curmudgeon, but gave us no B.S. I didn't want to deal with a 'typical' salesperson and Dan was great! I felt li...ke that I got the best deal that could be offered. Marley worked with us and was sensitive to our financial concerns and worked super fast. This is the 5th car we've bought here. What else can I say?

Vicky was great .
    March 3, 2018

Vicky work will with my wife and I , we where able to drive away with a car that works for use. Would buy my next car there. Hope they keep up the go...od work you can tell they care.

Pain Free Car buying experience
    February 28, 2018

I did most of the car buying process online, which fit well with my schedule. The staff was helpful, knowledge, and went over and above in service. Wh...en I had questions on a Sunday afternoon I sent a text and got an answer right away. I wasn't expecting that. I was told I would get my car in one week, but it arrived 4 days early, which was great! I experienced no stress whatsoever. I told them what I wanted for my trade and they agreed, no problem. I love my new car and I feel I got a great deal. I got all the bells and whistles along with all the safety features I wanted. When it's time to buy another car I will definitely buy from Adventure Subaru again.

Polite , couteous and accomodating
    February 17, 2018

Matt arranged for me to take a car over 2 nights so my wife could see it. After seeing the car and driving it we decided to make a purchase. I trade...d my Toyota Tacoma in for a very fair price and made the deal happen it reasonably quick fashion, Not to mention he came in on his day off to do the deal. Everyone was professional and courteous. Thank You Matt, John and Jeff for a great day.

Friendly and Welcoming Staff
    February 8, 2018

Everyone here is fantastic, I went in to just look at a car I saw online and ended up coming back the next day to buy it. Dale was a great salesman an...d Vicky in finance was wonderful. I will be back for my next car when that time comes.

Employees Worked With
    Came in to buy a used car left with a new one!
    February 6, 2018

I came in to buy a used car but left with my very first brand new 2018 Impreza! Matt was excellent and had a great sense of humor. He was very patient... and took a lot of time with us. It was a long day but a fun day! In financing John was a blast and the two together are a great team! So much fun and we had a great experience with both of them and it continued into the day I picked the car up! I feel like we made two new friends! I would recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Great experience!!!!
    January 31, 2018

Katie was very helpful in the purchase of our new Subaru Outback. Told her we didn't want to be at the dealership all day. She had us in and out in ab...out two and a half hours. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend Katie and Adventure Subaru.

Employees Worked With
    Car buying after many years
    January 30, 2018

We had a 2006 car that we needed to trade in and were looking for a newer one. We were nervous since it had been some time since we had been car shop...ping. We arrived and were greeted by The finance manager who brought to a salesman to see what we might look at.

Employees Worked With
    Excellent customer service for a long distance buyer!
    January 28, 2018

I contacted the dealership via website request about a used Mark II WRX wagon. I wasn't a local buyer and had several questions about the car's histor...y & condition. Since I couldn't come down to the dealership, Marley Guzman sent me several photos and videos of the engine idle and exhaust. She also took the time to answer questions on the phone and over text, and I had several. Ultimately I couldn't pull the trigger, but that had more to do with readiness on my end and nothing to do with the service I received. In fact my experience was so good that I would heavily consider this dealership despite the fact that it's 250 miles away from me and I have several Subaru dealers in close range. Outstanding customer service -- Marley Guzman is a great salesperson and really understands car people!

Adventure Subaru