• So happy!!!

I didn't think I was going to be approved but Darrell and Anthony worked so hard for me and were able to get the car of my dreams!!!! Thank you guys so much for working so hard!!! I love my new car and everyone at Frio Chevrolet!! Get your cars from them!

• Frio cheverlot

Outstanding dealership great place to purchase a vehicle and not wait a long time like other dealerships

• Lisa. Really satisfy me

I've been to other car dealers and they have always told me that they would call me back but here they made sure that I was completely satisfied.

• Great service

I would highly recommend this place! They are super helpful and nice. Anthony & Sam did an amazing job!!!

• Great experience

My experience here at Worfe Chevrolet was very pleasing and our sales representative was a true professional the way he treated us. I would definitely do business here again.

• Altima

Was looking to get into a new car and Anthony took such good care of us. The new building and the staff are so nice! Also, free popcorn and cookies!!! If your looking to get treated like family this is the place to go!!

• Perfect

Great service. Awesome people!! All went smoothly.

Great service. Awesome people!! All went smoothly.

• 2015 Chevy Impala

The salesman and everyone were very helpful. It was a very good experience. Also being close to my hometown was a plus.

• 2014 spark!!

Anthony was very professional and friendly. This was the best car buying experience ever!!!

• Awesome experience

We stopped just to get some prices on Saturday but the Jay and Sam team were so up front and professional with NO GAMES AND HAGGLING hat today we are driving out with a new Silverado