248 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of San Francisco from DealerRater.com
  • Sincere sales. Lifetime buyer.

Buy / lease your car from Lenny & Michael. They're sincere, knowledgeable, and fulfills promises from day one to beyond. I'd definitely do business with SF BMW again!

• Customer

BMW SF is an awesome experience with great service. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for better service anywhere! It is so worth the cost buying a new vehicle from them. Thank you all!!

• Easiest car buying experience

Our car buying experience was hassle free. We didn't have to spend a lot of time negotiating. Unlike other places, the customer service focused on our needs and did not try to sell us something we didn't want.

• Smooth and easy transaction!
    August 24, 2017

If you want a no no sense approach to buying a new or used bmw go see lenny ruttenberg at bmw San Francisco. I was referred to him by my neighbor when I was looking for a certified 3 series. No pressure! Great selection!

• Great BMW X1 car buying experience!!!

Awesome car buying experience!!! George and Carlos are superstars.

Awesome car buying experience!!! George and Carlos are superstars.

• Awesome Service.

Awesome service. Alignment and install of XM satellite radio was as expected.Was done on time.

• Wonderful service

I arrived at the lot looking for a specific car and received service right away from Marcus. He was very nice and understood my wants and concerns. The whole team made me feel comfortable about my purchase and would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Professional and friendly

Very friendly and professional. Kept me in the loop throughout the repair process, and answered all my questions and concerns.

• Always Bimmer

Always a pleasure dealing with and or buying from BMW SF.

Always a pleasure dealing with and or buying from BMW SF.

• Sales and Service

Worked with Michael during the sales process. He was very knowledgeable of M3. We never felt rushed or pressured. For Service I dealt with Allen. He answered all my questions and communicated through text about status of vehicle very promptly. Overall had a very positive experience at BMW of SF.