Ellis Brooks Auto Center

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Excellent customer service

I was shopping for a used Honda CR-V. They had the lowest advertised price. When I sent an inquiry here, I got a reply within a few minutes from Jose ...internet sales. Dealing with Jose for a better deal was easy. I came in for a test drive and they vehicle was ready when I arrived. The CR-V was in excellent condition, as described on their website. We completed the deal in about an hour. I am very happy with my new Honda and I recommend Ellis Brooks.

• Nice People

Buying used car has never been so exciting and fun. Mike makes you feel you are being treated fairly and you will head home with a smile that you are ...not being scammed. Very decent people.

• Got my SE-R

I was worried about traveling from Sacramento to San Franciso to buy a car, but it ended up being a great decision. Although I was hoping to get the p...rice down, there weren't many options of buying an SE-R around and I left happy, with payments I could handle for the car I have wanted for years. thank you Mike Hollywood and the rest of the staff for making my experience fun. I would recommend you any day.

Dear customer, We are glad you are happy with your vehicle purchase, and for posting your feedback here. Enjoy your new Nissan! Regards, Jose... Rivera Internet Manager

Ellis Brooks Auto Center