Antioch Toyota

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

June 4, 2018

Visit regarding "check engine" light required my decision to not repair my 16-year old Camry with 214,000 miles on speedometer, but to purch...ase a pre-owned vehicle. Especially under these circumstances, I truly appreciated the excellent customer service provided by the entire staff at Antioch Toyota!

May 28, 2018

Great experience. I'll refer anyone to this dealership any day. They made the deal easy for me. This place is easy car shopping, competitive p...ricing. The have made a great car buying experience for me.

May 9, 2018

Couldn't be happier they went above and beyond my expectations the whole process from start to finish was outstanding the only dealership I will... buy a vehicle from

April 16, 2018

Great experience!!! I'll refer anyone to this dealership any day. They took the time to look for the car I wanted and made the deal very easy for me

February 8, 2018

I leased my RAV4 through the internet support group, Jim and Anna Benham served our needs. We had an absolutely delightful experience, no pressure, co...mpetent advice and a delivery experience that they can be proud of. Even the financial service I interacted with made that support experience first class. They all treated my Wife and I with great respect and consideration. Wonderful

January 30, 2018

Antioch Toyota provided the best offer among 4 prices quotes I obtained on line. In particular, I like the transparency of this dealership. As I call...ed, the sale guy confirmed the price and also quite a few with same price to choose from, so I would not get into a "bait and switch" situation. I took the BART to Pittsburg bay point, got picked up by the sale guy, picked one my Prius w/o having to test drive, signed the contract and drove the car away within half an hour. it was my first and last visit to the dealership for this purchase, and it was truly a hassle free purchase experience!

September 7, 2017

Great experience!!! I'll refer anyone to this dealership any day.

June 19, 2017

Excellent dealership as usual. We got a lease from them for a RAV4 3 years ago and the great experience I had with their Online Sales manager Jim Benh...am in 2014 stuck with me until it was time for me to get a new one this year. So when it was time for me to shop around dealers for another vehicle this year, I again visited several brand dealers as there were a lot of great options available now. At the end of this 2-month search, I ended coming back to Antioch Toyota, and the experience that I had for this new buy was everything I have hoped for from Jim and her sister Anne. They are living examples of why Toyota's reputation for not only excellent quality vehicles but also excellent customer service has been legendary. Jim & Anne were very professional, always courteous, never pushy, and they patiently carried me through this search and buy process despite some unexpected personal challenges I had to deal with. I couldn't ask for a better treatment from a dealer like they did. Antioch Toyota is very fortunate to have Jim Benham on their side.

May 9, 2017

Jim and Jason and Rich all great. Jim made the process smooth, Jason explained and setup all technology, Rich offer to better rate. Very great. Tha...nk you very much.

April 30, 2017

I got my new 2017 Toyota corolla SE. Jim and Giancarlo were both very helpful. I would recommend talking to them.