Antioch Toyota

(5.0) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Wow what a good experience
    February 8, 2018

I leased my RAV4 through the internet support group, Jim and Anna Benham served our needs. We had an absolutely delightful experience, no pressure, co...mpetent advice and a delivery experience that they can be proud of. Even the financial service I interacted with made that support experience first class. They all treated my Wife and I with great respect and consideration. Wonderful

• Truly hassle free internet purchase experience
    January 30, 2018

Antioch Toyota provided the best offer among 4 prices quotes I obtained on line. In particular, I like the transparency of this dealership. As I call...ed, the sale guy confirmed the price and also quite a few with same price to choose from, so I would not get into a "bait and switch" situation. I took the BART to Pittsburg bay point, got picked up by the sale guy, picked one my Prius w/o having to test drive, signed the contract and drove the car away within half an hour. it was my first and last visit to the dealership for this purchase, and it was truly a hassle free purchase experience!

• Great Service
    September 7, 2017

Great experience!!! I'll refer anyone to this dealership any day.

• Excellent Dealership, I bought 2 SUVs in 3 years!
    June 19, 2017

Excellent dealership as usual. We got a lease from them for a RAV4 3 years ago and the great experience I had with their Online Sales manager Jim Benh...am in 2014 stuck with me until it was time for me to get a new one this year. So when it was time for me to shop around dealers for another vehicle this year, I again visited several brand dealers as there were a lot of great options available now. At the end of this 2-month search, I ended coming back to Antioch Toyota, and the experience that I had for this new buy was everything I have hoped for from Jim and her sister Anne. They are living examples of why Toyota's reputation for not only excellent quality vehicles but also excellent customer service has been legendary. Jim & Anne were very professional, always courteous, never pushy, and they patiently carried me through this search and buy process despite some unexpected personal challenges I had to deal with. I couldn't ask for a better treatment from a dealer like they did. Antioch Toyota is very fortunate to have Jim Benham on their side.

• Tacoma
    May 9, 2017

Jim and Jason and Rich all great. Jim made the process smooth, Jason explained and setup all technology, Rich offer to better rate. Very great. Tha...nk you very much.

• 2017 Toyota Corolla SE
    April 30, 2017

I got my new 2017 Toyota corolla SE. Jim and Giancarlo were both very helpful. I would recommend talking to them.

• New car purchase via internet
    March 20, 2017

Process was just about as painless as it could be. Price was the best that could be found on the internet. Customer service was top notch. Fisel Za...ndari, the sales person went out of his way to make everything smooth.

• Great Deal and Great People
    February 26, 2017

This was the best Car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was up front and honest, as well as knowledgeable about the product. I will de...finitely go back here for my next Toyota.

• Excellent experience
    January 4, 2017

Great staff on the internet sales team, very non- pressured and got what I wanted without any sales tactics or games. These guys are the best I have... bought from in my 57 years.

• Seamless process
    December 22, 2016

Jim Benham and his team provided the perfect buying process for a new car. They helped me quickly find the car that we wanted at a fair price. He also... gave us a quick quote for our trade-in so that we could compare the overall exchange to other potential offers. Smooth process and friendly atmosphere throughout the operation.

Antioch Toyota