New 703-291-1426 Dealer Website
Used 703-291-1196 Email Dealer
Service 703-291-1458

Average based on 84 reviews.
  • Straightforward sales process - great experience.

Joshua Gettis was friendly and straightforward and helped me find the right vehicle, in the right price range for my budget. He was patient and very well informed. He was happy to show me around the lot as I looked at every possible option to find the right car. Once we selected a vehicle, he made the trade-in/buying process very quick and easy. The customer service provided by everyone at this dealership was prompt and friendly. I would definitely buy from here again.

• Good service

My sales person Hani was very helpful and courteous. He helped me get the deal and the car I want.

• 2007 Acura MDX - nice buying experience

Josh was very helpful and customer oriented. I had to change my options a day after my car purchase was completed. Josh was so friendly and with so much patience he walked me through the new options I was looking for. Finally I got my new 2007 Acura MDX delivered with the packages and customizations I was looking for. It was a great buying experience. Thank you Josh.

• Great Experience and Service!

John Brockmeyer (sales) and Ziad Rahme (finance) are Rockstars! Tons of patience throughout the entire process! Thanks for the wonderful experience!

• Acura purchase

Low pressure buying experience overall meaning they will not try to force a sale on you if you're not willing and make that clear If the car you want is not on the lot, they will try to find you a similar car although it may be slightly higher prices than what you had asked for originally One critique is the amount of time you may have to spend waiting to close on your documents and then walk off the lot with the car. Once they have you sign preliminary paperwork and they know you are committed to the purchase, you may have to wait 2-3 hours to close on your loan or sign the appropriate paperwork. Your sales guy will try to expedite this waiting period but he or she will likely go back to selling cars (which is fine) while you sit and wait for your car and paperwork to get processed at the dealership. Overall, a very positive experience but don't expect to leave the dealership quickly after you've reached terms

• Worst customer service I've experienced

Clearly a volume dealer that will not put the extra effort into customer service. I recently bought an Acura from another dealership, which was the smoothest, friendliest car purchase, and took only an hour or so working with an agent. Hoping for the same experience since we love our Acura, this has been the complete opposite. The sales agent was unwilling to answer questions as easy as how much time was left on the warranty (since it was an older "new" car with a warranty which had already started) suggesting they basically wanted to hide that information and continued to list it as "New" on their website. I also inquired about sales prices since their website only lists MSRP and says to contact the dealership for prices... after getting only one sales price and looking into other cars, no response other than, "It's listed on the website." If you are looking for detail-oriented customer service which strives to address your concerns, I would recommend against buying here - it's better to get their sales prices and ask another dealership to match it.

• Excellent Help and Friendly People

John Brockmeyer was extremely patient, kind, respectful and helpful in solving our car needs. He's the only person I'll ever use.

• New TLX

My Sales Rep, Frank Ha, made the whole buying process easy and trouble free. He went over all the features on my new TLX and answered all my questions. He even followed up after the delivery that I was totally satisfied with the purchase. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

• Helpful staff member - Steve Phillips!

Steve Phillips was very friendly and helpful during my visit to Pohanka! Everyone should have more employees like Steve!

• Very Professional!

I had recently purchased a brand new 2016 Acura ILX with Tech Package from Pohanka Acura. Throughout this process, I had worked with the sales consultant Frank Ha. He was very easy to work with and provided me with exceptional service. Frank Ha was able to answer all of my questions and helped make the car-buying experience wonderful. I would highly recommend speaking with him if you are ever in the market for an Acura.