New 877-227-0510 Dealer Website
Used 866-637-4877 Email Dealer
Service 877-649-0826

4.5
Average based on 167 reviews.
  • Great customer service

Very knowledgable advisers! Staff/advisers will tell recomendations on the car maintenance but not pushy to do extra works for the car. Clean facility.

Don, thank you for the five-star review. We are ecstatic to read the positive words about our staff and their ability to provide you with a memorable experience. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future needs and thank you for choosing Concord Toyota.

• Nissansentra

It was great customer service. Everyone greeted me with a smile. Very friendly

It was great customer service. Everyone greeted me with a smile. Very friendly

• Prius purchase

Always a great experience, knowledgeable sales people

Always a great experience, knowledgeable sales people

• Survey

Diagnostics cleared the question about engine leakage that could have been complicated.

Awesome, Emma! See you out on the road! -Your Concord Toyota Team

Awesome, Emma! See you out on the road! -Your Concord Toyota Team

• My car was left in good hands.

My Toyota decided to have mechanical problems the day before I left for vacation. I drove right to the dealer without any notice and they took a look at my car anyway. Randy PinPin had a mechanic hook it up to a computer and they diagnosed my issued right away. I was able to leave my car in their hands until I returned from vacation. Randy was a lifesaver. My car runs great.

Nice! Thank you for giving us a 5-Star review Terri! We?re so glad your experience was fantastic! We?ll be sure to pass along your review to the rest of the team. -Your Concord Toyota Team

• Feeling screwed

I took my car in because I ran over a screw. I had just purchased my car two months ago. Well not only could they not fix it but they wanted to charge me $160 for one new tire. You would think that they could help in some way. They screw was far enough in the tire and I think that they just want to make money. I took it to Les Schwab and they fixed it for $16. I love my car but it's just sad that Toyota can't help at all with things that should be easily fixed with a brand new car.

• Excellent

Good service and reliable staffs. Location is easy to find.

Good service and reliable staffs. Location is easy to find.

• Concord Toyota Service

65 K routine maintenance service. Excellent and faster than expected. Tony was a great service advisor.

• Good Buying Exerience

Other than taking 6 hours to buy the car, the staff was very helpful in our car buying experience. We weren't looking to buy but the car was what we wanted.

• Outstanding Service

Randy Pinpin was the Service Consultant assigned to me. He proved to be outstanding in every way, I could not be more satisfied. I stopped in to see him near to the close of business but he had gone for the day. My car was detailed because of the extended amount of time you needed to keep my 2014 Toyota Van, Randy was apologetic for delay in time to pick up my Toyota. Randy was very warm and courteous in every manner. Yes, I will definitely recommend your Dealership to any and all who I come in contact with. Robert Wesley Fail (a very satisfied customer)