Lehmer's Concord Buick GMC

• awesome experience

Thank you, Dave, for your five-star review. Our team is always happy to help. We hope you'll consider us again!

It was a great experience. The salesman was honest, friendly and provided great service. The financial department really works hard to accommodate your needs and budget i will come back whenever i need a new vehicle.

• My great experience at Lehmer's Concord Buick GMC

Our sales person Rick was very kind and patient. Also the gentleman that processed the financing. Over all I had a great experience.

Hello Danelle, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Service department visit

I always feel like I'm getting a fair deal from Lehmers. That's why I keep going back. Paul in service department is my guy!

Catherine, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Lehmers Experience

Jim Harte is very professional From the onset we felt no pressure; we felt comfortable dealing with him; explained the buying process & showed us what's available we ended up ordering

Leofrido, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• 2014 GMC Terrain

Thank you, Nae, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

I was looking at cars online and came across this place. Looking for a 2014 GMC Terrain, the price was right and low mileage. So i gave them a call and spoke with Ethan, he is GREAT! He is very professional and helpful explained everything to me and he is not pushy... I had a great experience with Ethan. Everyone there was very nice/helpful. When you go ask for Ethan he will get you what you want. Great place

• Shady

We get there and Rick push us off to a guy that was very inexperienced stay away

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Lehmer's Concord Buick GMC take our reviews very seriously. We would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact Darren Anderson at (925) 688-4481 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Check these guys out!!!

This dealership was great. Customer service was good. Although I wasn't able to purchase a vehicle, they let me know that i wasn't going to be able to do so before even running my credit. They informed on other options and what I should do in the meantime. Dwayne is the guy who helped me.

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Customer service is of great importance to us. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

• Happy Customer

Friendly and helpful. Not high pressure. Left feeling good about value received for amount paid. This is our 3rd vehicle from Lehmer's. Will be back next time.

• Lemers Stands on top

Fast service with the best service advisers in the industry. I haven;t once felt like they would ever recommend a service that i did not need.

• LEHMERS

I have enjoyed being a customer of Lehmers since I purchases my 2012 GMC Sierra. I am there for my annual 5000 mile oil change and your staff is very customer friendly. I do have to say though, and I do not want to sound offensive. But my question is, How do you pay 49 dollars for an oil change and pay the same amount to have your wind shield blades replaced. There is something wrong with that picture. Something to think about? Thank you, Gary Baesa