Lexus of Concord

3.2 out of 5 (3.2) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buying my own first car
    September 5, 2016

I was car shopping for something I really wanted and this dealer had it available. It was like fate to me because the car was right in front of the lo...t like it was waiting for me. I finally just had to have it. Went for a test drive and everything seemed great because Im driving a dream car. I did look up reviews on the dealership before I went to look at the car in the first place. I talked to manager and willing to move forward right there. I went back the very next day and started credit and finance terms. Took my license and insurance for copy (which you need full coverage to finance, btw) and realized later that they forgot to give it back and got a text days later that they had it safe for me. Went down to finance and did more paperwork and signing there after sitting in the lounge, having a half cup of coffee while waiting beforehand. The process takes time but they moved in a timely manner. In the end, the car was discounted to an amount because there were a few things dismantled and two repairs that need to be done. The car was waiting for me with stickers off from the detail shop. They didn't do a great job there because there was some car fur inside the top part of the arm rest mantle and the floor cover that says something like "dealer must remove plastic wrap" was still there. I am getting cilajet on the inside and outside of the car that protects paint and interior and they already knew that's what I wanted. I got a nice full tank of gas driving out of there! Buying my first car was fairly easy and exciting

great dealership
    November 27, 2017

Xellent service , very good sales staff and managers

Rogue finance department
    March 18, 2017

We got approved for a loan through our bank for a lower APR% and we had been working with them to submit our documentation. We were approved and afte...r our first payment, our statement stated it was back to their standard 3.99% . We have excellent credit and our bank had even verified our lower loan rate. We left many messages to their finance managers and they went answered. When we finally got them on the phone, they argued with us. I don't understand why they would tell us that our bank approved us for a lower rate--multiple times--but they didnt honor this. Very frustrating and the upmost unprofessionalism.

Professional and Friendly
    November 15, 2016

Highly recommend Rich @ Lexus Concord! Knowledgeable, fair, and professional Enjoyed the buying process

Irresponsible Dealer
    October 26, 2016

Clint is a very irresponsible dealer. Called him on Sunday and he sent me a written promise to sell a Lexus for an agreed price. Kept calling him ever...y day for the tax amount so I could get a cashier check, but was ignored. Called him today and he told me the car was sold. Really disappointed with him and Lexus of Concord.

Crumby service both buying and servicing
    September 9, 2015

I think these other reviews were written by the employees of Lexus Concord. When I bought my used RX450h, it was dirty. There was crust on the steerin...g wheel, goo in the console and hair in the door arm rests. The floor mats did not match the interior, and I had to have them restored to the original. they didn't even give me a full tank of gas. FOR WHAT I PAID? I eventually contacted another sales person who corrected these problems, and had the car detailed (again? maybe not...). My original salesperson refused to budge on the price of the used car; the only thing Lexus did to help me was manipulate the car loan terms, which was, ultimately, only to help themselves.. I knew the online price of the car I wanted when I went in; the salesman told me it was too bad I knew that because now he could not lower the price. WARNING: the price listed on the car in the lot is not the (lower) online price, and they will not sell the cars for lower than the online price. I just took the car in for the first service, and again I was disappointed. Whenever Concord Lexus fails to follow through, they never apologize. Go to a different Lexus dealer if you want to be treated decently.

Nice people
    March 24, 2015

I was contacted by someone at this dealership. I forgot her name, but she was extremely polite. She inquired about my shopping for a 2014 Lexus and i ...unfortunately had to tell her that i had already purchased my car. She was still polite and congratulated me on my new vehicle even though she was obviously looking to sell me a car. She thanked me for my time and we concluded the conversation. Very nice and polite.

George is amazing!
    August 27, 2014

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned Lexus RX350 from Lexus of Concord. We got an excellent price and George was amazing! We couldn't be happie...r with our new RX. We will definitely be checking with George again at the end of the year when it's time to upgrade our GS. THANK YOU GEORGE!!!

Transparent,low pressure and friendly sales people
    March 29, 2014

I recently purchased a used Lexus rx400h. When I first test drove the car it was in as good a condition as you could expect considering it had nearly ...100k miles on it. There were two salesmen I worked with Mark Nguyen and George Solamon. They covered each other when one wasn't available and answered all my questions. They were honest about the condition of the car and were fair once it came time to settling on a price. It was clear that they wanted my business, but didn't pressure or guilt me into buying a car or paying more than I needed to. We even agreed to getting a significant repair done to the car as a part of the purchase to further improve its condition. It hasn't been done yet so I can't comment on the quality of the repair, but I expect it to be high quality. Very good experience overall and Mark was great to deal with.

Used car Purchased
    January 10, 2014

We used cars.com to locate the used car we wanted and drove over 1 hour to there from Modesto. Jeff (the salesman) is very friendly and not pushy on t...rying to sell the car. We have all the time we need to look at the different cars, we end up buying a different one than the one we look at and it's not because of Jeff trying to get us buying another one. We have all the time we need to look and we test drive two of them. We like and enjoy our visit there and like our purchased too. Dealer is not very pushy on selling their warranties either like some others.

Lexus of Concord