New 703-291-4185 Dealer Website
Used 703-291-1676 Email Dealer
Service 703-291-1651

Average based on 216 reviews.
  • Volts x2

Everyone we worked with was eager to make the car buying process a positive one!! After visiting several other car lots in the area we were blown away at the employees and the eagerness to get us exactly what we wanted.

• Horrible customer service

Called dealership 2 hours before driving out from MD to look at a used car. When we arrived, car was not at dealership but at a storage lot. If we wanted to look at it, would have to wait at least another 20 minutes for the car to arrive. No thanks. Incredibly unprofessional.

• Excellent Service

The most professional and courteous automobile sales and service team I have ever met, Truly the Gold Standard.

• Excellent Service

The level of professionalism at this dealership is unparalleled. The work they performed on my Escalade was high quality and very fast. The hours for the service department will fit most anyone's schedule.

• The most comfortable trade-in

Courtesy, professionalism, and great working hours; I don't mind driving over 15 miles to get their services.

• Excellent car buying experience

This is our 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Pohanka Chevy. We value our relationship with Pohanka and have had a positive experience each and every time. Doug from the sales team was outstanding, easy to work with, friendly and I feel gave us the best deal possible. Terry from the finance team is amazing, knowledgable and helped us every step of the way. We look forward to doing business with Pohanka again in the future.

• Excellent, Knowledeable, and Professional Staff

This was my first time buying a car, and I was nervous about making such a big purchase. Paul was the absolute best! He worked with me to help me find a car that both fit my needs and that I could afford, never pressuring me in the process. I felt at ease about my decision and was confident he was taking care of me as his customer. Terry, who helped me with the finance paperwork, was knowledgeable and explained the documents I was signing in a way I could understand. I highly recommend Pohanka Chevrolet, and will definitely send my family and friends to Paul and Terry in the future!

• Great deals! Easy to work with. Highly recommend

My experience at Pohanka Chevrolet in Chantilly, Va. was the most pain free buying experience I've had yet! I got a great deal on a 2015 Malibu and love the car. My salesman Brian Hohein did everything he could to make sure I was comfortable and happy with my purchase and to get me the lowest monthly payments. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

• Brian from Bristow

Excellent and fast service. They know how to work on a Corvette. Go the extra mile.

• Quality Customer Service!

I couldnt be anymore satisfied with this Dealership. In 24 hours Pohanka Chevrolet was able to diagnosis and fix the problem with my 2012 Malibu that Manassas Chevrolet couldn't in 45 days. Pohanka Chevrolet is honest, meticulous, and has the BEST customer service that I have ever seen for a Service Center in any industry! I will now drive past the Manassas Dealership (1.5 miles away) to take my vehicle to Pohanka Chevrolet of Chantilly for service or repairs.