228 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of El Cerrito from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Good people and able to make a good offer. They also had good follow up via email and phone.

• Advisor Mel Santiago
    May 29, 2017

From the moment I walked into the Maintenance Dept. Mr Santiago was very helpful about listening to my concerns about my car. He resolved my issues, and called to keep me informed. I've had him as my advisor before and I'll always request him, he knows and shows what it means to have and give good customer service. It's a stickler for me, I personally seek out businesses that provide such service. I am once again a satisfied customer. Thank you for his excellent service. Theresa Phifer

• Fantastic!
    May 24, 2017

Silvia is an excellent employee patient and always with a smile welcome in a positive attitude. Thanks silvia for all your help you are the best!

• Janice is the best!!
    May 23, 2017

We walked in there just to see and get info. We had no appointment, and of all a sudden our angel 😇 Janice aprroqched us, she was more than willing to help us. She explained us everything in details. We told her what we were looking for, she showed us what she had. She suggested some other models that would also be perfect for us as well. She wasn't pushy at all. She let us take the decision on our own. She went above and beyond. The car we wanted wasn't available at the site, so we had to go and get it from another lot they have at the port, when we got there "oh surprise" another car was in front of our car so we had to drive back 10 minutes to the main site to get the other key to move the other car and then get our car out. And still Janice was very dedicated and patient. Janice made sure we got what we wanted. She even sacrificed going to the gym just to take care of us. Our overall experience was amazing 😉, I will do it all over but with her.

• It was excellent
    May 23, 2017

I had a good experience at hond of el Cerrito they gave me a good deal on my my new car serve there was good

• Great sales person
    May 17, 2017

Sylvia our sales person was pleasant from beginning to end, she was patient and friendly with our toddler through the entire time of working with her to make out purchase.

• Best service!!!!
    May 9, 2017

Honda of El Cerrito has the best customer service, large inventory to pick from. Silvia Garcia was super duper friendly and professional. She made us feel super comfortable. We were at the dealership from 5pm to 10:30pm and with a 6yr old and a 1yr old, it can be hard to look and keep still but Silvia had so much patients and never did she ever make us feel uncomfortable or felt rushed. I was recommended to come to Honda of El Cerrito from my brother, uncle, and two cousins who have also bought cars from Honda of El Cerrito. Now I know why they recommended me to come here and work with Silvia. I will defiantly recommend family and friends!!! BEST SERVICE!!!!

• Mr. Santiago was polite, knowledgeable.
    May 8, 2017

Mel Santiago handled my needs in a courteous, knowledgeable, and timely manner. Mr. Santiago shared a real, empathetic, and committed manner that was a pleasure. I should send everyone his way. Good man, an employee to be proud of.

• Great service!
    May 8, 2017

My car alarm was not working. Kris listened patiently as I talked to him about the problem. He was very helpful and corrected the problem quickly. I left with a working car alarm!

• Very cool person and help full
    May 8, 2017

Cause Mel was nice and helpful person and fast service I am happy with services I will tell to go and meet the Mel he is a help full person